Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Circle red cards. Look gay as mince.

Uriah loves owt like a circle red card like

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/4999096

Two of the biggest cunts going in that photo like. Horrible shitbags the pair of them.

Guest toonlass

When commentators say "midrift", for one it's "midriff" and secondly just say middle or tummy or something. Was like a couple of years ago when they all said "histrionics". Do they get words each season that they have to get into the commentary?

Not a pet hate really, more a daft question but I couldn't find a thread and was too lazy to start a new one.

People supporting more than one team, especially in the same country. Don#t understand this at all.

Ok following another team but actually supporting another? Doesn't work for me ???

Not a pet hate really, more a daft question but I couldn't find a thread and was too lazy to start a new one.

People supporting more than one team, especially in the same country. Don#t understand this at all.

Ok following another team but actually supporting another? Doesn't work for me ???

I support Newcastle, that's it.

I 'follow' Hartlepool because of family ties and Inter because I've watched Italian football for years. I'd never properly support either of them. Quite like Barca aswell like, but that's only because they're fucking class and I think everybody likes them to an extent (except SEMTEX).

I support Newcastle, that's it.

I 'follow' Hartlepool because of family ties and Inter because I've watched Italian football for years. I'd never properly support either of them. Quite like Barca aswell like, but that's only because they're fucking class and I think everybody likes them to an extent (except SEMTEX).

See that's all fair enough, it's when people seem to avidly support two different clubs. Not meaning to "pick on" anyone but Nicky recently for the Stevenage game is a prime example, before the game I thought he was Newcastle through and through but then for that game it was all "us" "we" etc... about Stevenage. How do you turn your feelings off for a club you "support".

Just can't get it into my head.

I follow Luton, have been to a lot of their games home and away due to convenience, a lot of my mates are big fans but if we ever played them I would want nothing more than a complete thrashing.

Guest toonlass

I actively support Newcastle and Rangers and on the odd occasiones they have played each other I've hated it. Didn't got to the Gateshead cup games, didn't go to Ibrox. Was horrible because I couldn't turn my support off for either of them.

I support Newcastle.

But i always look out for Hartlepool/Carlisle/Gateshead/Whitley Bay/Huddersfield and Cambridge results. And its in no particualr order.

I'm sure you can work them all out apart from Cambridge like

I actively support Newcastle and Rangers and on the odd occasiones they have played each other I've hated it. Didn't got to the Gateshead cup games, didn't go to Ibrox. Was horrible because I couldn't turn my support off for either of them.

That, I just don't understand. Do you have immediate family from Glasgow?

Guest toonlass

Yep.

Yep.

Now I understand.

• 3 weeks later...

The insidious American term "assist" which has crept into the game over the last ten years.

What were they called before?

The incompetence of African FAs when it comes to making friendlies. Once again, Nigeria had a long-planned friendly in America that fell apart in the last minute and is now stuck playing Sierra Leone. How can we hope to succeed on the world stage without being able to do simple things?