Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

When after games like today, you get comments like, "regardless of the ref, we were s*** and deserved nowt".

Maybe the case, but it should be, "regardless of the fact we were poor, the referee did us out of a point/win".  Was the same after Fulham at home in the relegation season, etc.

Guest bimpy474

The game is too fast for them now.

Like fuck it is, it's fucking worse doing a Sunday League game where the ball gets hoofed backwards and forwards every second, try keeping up with play, and keeping the lid on 22 drunken plonkers who think they're Pele, Bale or Cuntermole. They have 3 men helping them and are professional, professional, not like me who works for a living too.

They have the time to get fit, far fitter than any old ref. Sick of hearing it's a hard job, get fucked with that shit. I'd do it for half the money and i say this without any sense of sarcasm, bet i could a better job than most of them. Cunts the lot.

Guest insanzada

Is this the topic where I can say the I think Milner is awful?

That's England international James milner to you

ouch  :sad:

The fact we spend most weekends talking about refereeing decisions rather than the actual football.  We should be working towards a situation where there is less and less doubt over refereeing decisions (i.e. using the available technology) yet it seems to be getting worse and worse in this respect.

the BBC saying fabrice muamba Died on the pitch a year ago, and was then saved.

Died? I thought that was the end. when you die. surely your either dead or not?

Depends what you define as dead. If you're dead when your heart stops then Muamba died.

the BBC saying fabrice muamba Died on the pitch a year ago, and was then saved.

Died? I thought that was the end. when you die. surely your either dead or not?

Depends what you define as dead. If you're dead when your heart stops then Muamba died.

You can define dead as whatever you want, but it doesn't mean its right.

He didn't die.

Heart stopping seems a reasonable definition to me, if he was left that way he would never have revived in any shape or form. If you only 'die' when you're never revived only cremated people have died as otherwise you're ruling out zombies.  :azn:

This thing that there should be pre-qualifiers that Southgate was banging on about last night. San Marino have just as much of a right to take part in the qualifiers as someone like Italy does.

Agreed. This is what the qualifiers are for, you'd think they were getting a bye into the tournament the way they go on. As if two fixtures against a minnow every 2 years is such a chore for the millionaires :lol: