Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest kingdawson

Redknapp and Mancini are asked to explain their comments from boxing day (fucken comments) yet Ferguson can have a go at the ref, the linesman and the 4th offical whilst halting the start of the second half and get away with it. :rant:

Where's Froggy?  :knuppel2:

Winning a lot of football matches and trophies is one thing, and dishing out disrespectful low blows is another. The man (AF, not Froggy) is as sore a loser as they come. I sincerely hope this is the beginning of the end of their dynasty as an eventful career for their deranged manager comes to a close. Hope they spiral out of control and realize they are NOT football god's chosen people.

I've got nothing to say. Can't defend what he said and shocked he's come out with something so fucking petty as the wee club thing. He's normally good at this.

Guest neesy111

Where's Froggy?  :knuppel2:

Winning a lot of football matches and trophies is one thing, and dishing out disrespectful low blows is another. The man (AF, not Froggy) is as sore a loser as they come. I sincerely hope this is the beginning of the end of their dynasty as an eventful career for their deranged manager comes to a close. Hope they spiral out of control and realize they are NOT football god's chosen people.

I've got nothing to say. Can't defend what he said and shocked he's come out with something so fucking petty as the wee club thing. He's normally good at this.

:thup:

Guys, Man United supporter here. I registered just to say that I am really sorry about Fergies comments. And most fans I know are quite embarrassed by them. I would have supported him if he had just aimed his tirade at Pardew; but calling your cub 'wee little' was totally unacceptable. Whats more, most united fans agree that Newcastle are anything but a small club, rather you are a fantastic club with a rich history. And even if it had been another small club, the comments were still way out of order. If tomorrow someone at Real Madrid or Barca were to call us 'small time' , I would be absolutely seething. So I can well imagine your consternation. I know it won't set it right, but I would like to apologize; I and most other united fans are not with fergie on this.

Guys, Man United supporter here. I registered just to say that I am really sorry about Fergies comments. And most fans I know are quite embarrassed by them. I would have supported him if he had just aimed his tirade at Pardew; but calling your cub 'wee little' was totally unacceptable. Whats more, most united fans agree that Newcastle are anything but a small club, rather you are a fantastic club with a rich history. And even if it had been another small club, the comments were still way out of order. If tomorrow someone at Real Madrid or Barca were to call us 'small time' , I would be absolutely seething. So I can well imagine your consternation. I know it won't set it right, but I would like to apologize; I and most other united fans are not with fergie on this.

:lol:

O0

I doubt you are in the majority, my good man.  All the best and thank you nevertheless.

Anyway, who gives a shit what that old fart rants about?  He's on one every other week.  Pretty sure he'll be calling Rafa a fat waiter soon.

Guest neesy111

:thup:

The Man Utd fans that I know from the NE are agreeing with Ferguson.