José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I must say, if Cissokho does go to the bin-dippers, Jose is really running out of options. If nobody has made a move yet, maybe they don't plan to. The longer this goes on the more positive I'm getting.

Sits it out til Christmas, opens talks with Barca to toddle off on a freebie.

I would accept that TBH.

Except then we probably wouldn't sign M'Bengue as I think we'll only sign him if we get a fee for Enrique.

Maybe, that would obviously be bad. We'd have to sign someone though.

Neil Taylor.

Guest Roger Kint

Find it incredible in a time where everyone is arguing over not spending money we have people openly admitting to be happy pissing £6m+ up the wall by letting him leave on a free.  :undecided:

Find it incredible in a time where everyone is arguing over not spending money we have people openly admitting to be happy pissing £6m+ up the wall by letting him leave on a free.  :undecided:

We view on that is just that I would rather have him play for us for a season, added to the fact that we might end up good enough to keep him at the end of it.

You're right though, I fully expect the club not to take that view, and understandably so.

We view on that is just that I would rather have him play for us for a season, added to the fact that we might end up good enough to keep him at the end of it.

You're right though, I fully expect the club not to take that view, and understandably so.

i think the main hold up as yet is that there haven't been any offers.

Find it incredible in a time where everyone is arguing over not spending money we have people openly admitting to be happy pissing £6m+ up the wall by letting him leave on a free.  :undecided:

Love Jose to bits but have a problem with any player playing in the team if I know he's gone at the end of the season.

If, he doesn't sign a new contract (and yes I realise that that doesn't mean he wont be off anyway mind :lol:), I really feel he needs to go asap (whatever money he brings in) if we still have M'Bengue on the burner ready to come in.

Tomo's news today. France Foot, out Fri, says Aly Cissokho is 'on his way to #LFC'

Guess that means Jose is on his way to Arsenal :omg:

Meh, I'm hoping this situation gets sorted out before the Arsenal game......

Is anyone else taking guilty pleasure from the "no offers for Enrique" line? The way he has been rather disrespectful to us and the club makes me want him to have a huge let down like this.

I still expect him to leave but HA!

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/07/08/fabricio-coloccini-is-newcastle-united-captain-72703-29017752/2/

Pardew today praised Enrique’s attitude since his return to Tyneside, although he did speak candidly about his future.

He said: “Jose just loves to play football.

“His intention is to find a club that are playing Champions League football. The problem for us is that he only has a year left on his contract.

“If he does stay and signs his contract then that’s great. If he doesn’t sign it then we have to see what happens.

“I would love him to stay and sign it – it is a fantastic offer.

“Until then there is nothing more to be said on the matter and we will just have to let the situation evolve.

“Any football manager would want him to stay.

“We have to do everything we can to persuade him this is the place to be and get him to sign that new contract.”