Steve McClaren

Dave

I'd go with not saying anything rather than this shite.

Me too, but then again we've also been hammering them for not communicating.

I never get this. Who gives a fuck as long as they listen to fans to some degree through their action. If they are going to 'communicate' and still be cunts about it so whats the point?

Agree, I made this exact point. Just saying some people want communication.

"No one is complacent"

Talking about complacency after just the one win in nine :lol:

Aye, thank fuck for that. I was really worried about us lording it around the park like arrogant wankers of Arsene's Undefeated team.

Is that real?

Why wouldnt it be?

Thought it might be a fake.  It's totally unnecessary, btw.

Treat it like any other game, man.

Agreed.

But it's not like any other game?? It is without a doubt one of the most important games of our season.

No harm in sending this out IMO, I quite like these emails the club are sending.

Nowt wrong at all, given that the players haven't turned up the last few times I hope they've seen it as well. We have to start well and quiet the crowd, last season especially their fans made a hell of a difference. I know a lad who has a ST there and their usual atmosphere is as poor as ours (he sometimes comes to our games) but it was jump in last year. It's a shame we're now up in the rafters.

Mentally we've approached this game in the wrong manner ever since the 5-1. Maybe it's better to play it down instead of being either scared, intimidated or too wound up for it.

You need to tell the likes of Tiote to not make any challenges and make a massive deal out of it when he's kicked to bits. Tell Mitrovic to keep his limbs to himself and again play up their fouls. Same goes fo Colback, play himself as a victim.

Cattermole, Larrson , oshea have been doing this for several years now and have got the better of us by kicking lumps out of our players for us lot to react and lose our heads.

Just calm the fuck down and play the ref, once they lose that advantage then we can start playing football.

It's obvious the letter is just for the benefit of the supporters, there would be hell to pay if he came out and said it's just another match and tried to play it down to the supporters (See Gullit). I don't see a lot wrong in what's been said, it only becomes a problem if that's what's being said to the players, fwiw I don't think it is.