Steve McClaren

Dave

Tremendous attitude and commitment. f*** off.

Not surprised at all like. I remember Arsenal absolutely dicking his 'Boro side 6-0 or something in 05-06 and in his post match interview he was going on about how it would be a wonderful experience for his young players. Think it's just the way he does it, but it just comes off as him trying to be clever with the whole protecting the players thing, but just sounds absolutely mental.

Yup  :idiot2:

Absolutely no idea what our game plan was today. Why not change to 442 when Mitrovic came on too? Pathetic.

Would have been risky given we would have had such a powderpuff but we had nothing to lose at that point.

Bottom line is, we should have never gone near this useless cunt.

There's no way he'll be sacked yet imo, he'll be given til at least March/April time by which point it'll be too late.

f*** me man, he asked for 10 games to be judged not thirty f***ing three  :lol:

If the tosser had any pride he'd walk away but these merry go round manager cunts never do

I was prepared to give him a chance, for longer than most. I'm not even that bothered about his comments, the tactics etc etc but he has to go now. You can't ignore how bad these results are if you want to stay up, it's as simple as that.

This club man!!!!

We seemingly are happy (well not happy, but you know what I mean) to write off millions on the likes of Cabella and the other useless fecker, but when it comes to managers who seriously look like they will only take us down (Pardew and now the ginger Pardew) not a chance will they pay the compensation. Well at least that's what it looks like because they seriously can't think that he's the right man for the job after that tactical masterclass tonight!!!!

Either that or we are run by FUCKING MORONS!!!!!! Oh wait........ looks like I've answered my own question :frantic:

I was prepared to give him a chance, for longer than most. I'm not even that bothered about his comments, the tactics etc etc but he has to go now. You can't ignore how bad these results are if you want to stay up, it's as simple as that.

This.

I wouldn't normally expect Ashley to react to a poor run of results, especially given some of the runs Pardew went on.

However, with the TV money at stake, and the fact McClaren has had substantial funds made available, then I think he might take action this time.

If he is going to do it though, I just hope he does goes for the best option, even if it still someone out of work, and they are brought in with enough games to try and get the results we need.

We're in danger of being cut adrift soon... and teams just above us seem more capable of pulling results out than we do!