Steve McClaren

Dave

Working so no time to catch up, fucks going on?

Newcastle is Newcastling the fuck out of this decision.

Sake man. Still there's no way in earth we can compete with Leicester right so we might as well take our sweet time in the knowledge we could never get anything from that game.

[emoji38]It's the same move every year. Don't do anything and hope the fans calm down.

I mean looking back from this perspective at this point in time I can understand that mindset to a degree. However the fans calming down isn't going to help the useless cunts out of this mess ffs. Fans never barely made a rumble tbh.

They're fucked in the head, so frustrating.

[emoji38]They just assume we'll stay up every year. They gamble every fucking season.

I said the other week I can't comprehend that someone's job could be to run a football club day in day out for as long as Charnley has and have so little clue about the game. Crazy as fuck.

They probably see staying up by the skin of our teeth every year as a positive. Everyone ends the season happy instead of pissed at the lack of progress. Buy into the myth that things will be different next season and repeat.

Working so no time to catch up, fucks going on?

Newcastle is Newcastling the fuck out of this decision.

Sake man. Still there's no way in earth we can compete with Leicester right so we might as well take our sweet time in the knowledge we could never get anything from that game.

[emoji38]It's the same move every year. Don't do anything and hope the fans calm down.

I mean looking back from this perspective at this point in time I can understand that mindset to a degree. However the fans calming down isn't going to help the useless cunts out of this mess ffs. Fans never barely made a rumble tbh.

They're fucked in the head, so frustrating.

[emoji38]They just assume we'll stay up every year. They gamble every fucking season.

I said the other week I can't comprehend that someone's job could be to run a football club day in day out for as long as Charnley has and have so little clue about the game. Crazy as fuck.

I can. To know something really well you need to engage with it for years on a fundamental level. Any one of us could do his job better than him, except Slim.

Nah man. Looking at the last 3 seasons I'm sure someone who didn't know a thing about football would be sacking McClaren at this point based on what they were seeing.

Some lad on Tw@tter claims Cisse says Steve aint getting sacked.

Just like he would know  :lol:

Aye, Cisse see's him in training, and probably assumes McClaren isn't going anywhere.

And I bet Steve wont be going round tapping his watch saying 'anytime now', either.

I am very interested in what the offer they made to the “third party” is.  It is obvious that they offered the job to some really good candidates and are awaiting their answers.  Say Moyes. And it is common knowledge that under normal circumstances they wont come to take this job just like last year when Pardew left we are unable to find anyone but Carver.  These cunts must have relieved some restrictions or give some (empty) promise for the third party to consider.  Interesting.

I'm usually a glass half full kinda guy, but the longer this is dragging out the more I can see just plain silence from the club and before we know it, it's Monday and he's back in the dugout at Filbert Street.

Aye. I for one hope this will happen. At least the players can play more freely and try to atleast play without McClaren's instructions and management.

The club have been quick in the past to give public backing to an obvious turd in the pool, not so this time.

I suppose Charnley is trying to save his job too, it's probably taken him this long to realize what a mistake he made or else he's just been in denial all this time.

This would tell me that he's trying to get a good manager in as he knows now that any of the British fuckwits that claim to be a manager are simply just not up to the task.

If he can't get whoever it is he's trying to get, he'll keep McFuck and roll the dice, the club not making any sort of statement buys him some time.

We're clearly trying to do a deal with one of those available managers and are hanging on to SMc incase the deal falls through or we can't get one of the handful of replacements we'd actually want.

Worst case for them I guess is pegging SMc and then being rejected by his possible replacements.

I'd also guess there being a vacancy strengthens the hand of any applicants in doing a deal as they'll know we're even more desperate.

Doubt any of the players are in the loop with this. Would be the same as if your own boss at work was under fire, no one tells the employees but you can tell something is going on.

The longer it drags on the more damaging it becomes.  It is obvious they are looking for someone else because they have not come out in support of McClaren.  What message does that send to the players?  They obviously have no respect for him as it is and will have even less now.  Even if McClaren ends up staying now (because they couldn't get anyone else), it is obvious the club (bar Charnley have lost faith in him).

The only really surprising thing is that people are still surprised at how much of a clusterfuck these incompetent twats can make of absolutely anything.

They genuinely have no idea what they're doing, and why would they, none of them are even remotely qualified to be running a Premier League football club.

The fact that the club felt the need to draw up its own statement giving McClaren some backing and then claiming it was from the players, without their knowledge and who then turned in that performancr, tells you everything about how far apart the players are from pulling in the same direction as the manager.

We could quite easily be relegated with 2 or 3 games to go if he stays.

Guest awaymag

the reason they are hanging is due to Charnley.  If he sacks McLaren then he is admitting he screwed it up.  In his self preservation warped mind  he is hoping that it can be turned around with McLaren in charge so he keep hold of his job!!    :idiot2: :frantic:

Well yes maybe Charnley won't want to push McClaren out the door as he was the one who appointed him. I think Charnley should take this chance to sack McClaren and get a really good manager in to secure his own ass. Stay with McClaren and the pair will be jobless in May. Sack McClaren and appoint a cheap option ala Pearson, if we are still relegated, that makes two horrendous decisions on Charnley's part.

So he better make the best, logical decision or else he'll be out the door too.

I am thinking there hasn't been an announcement because the board have decided there is nothing wrong and if theres nothing wrong, why would they make a statement? Not buying for time, I reckon concur has helped him come up with that strategy.