Steve McClaren

Dave

Will accept PayPal for my cut of the winnings.

:lol: stoked I placed that bet

So gutted :lol: The forum bet based on a wind-up is the one I don't get on. Mother fuuuu....

What were the odds?

I feel sorry for him in the context that he clearly wanted us to do well and was clearly frustrated when things weren't working out. (Unlike our cuntish players.)

I believe his claims that he wanted the NUFC job for a long time. Shame, for both of us, that it's not working out.

I feel sorry for him in the context that he clearly wanted us to do well and was clearly frustrated when things weren't working out. (Unlike our cuntish players.)

I believe his claims that he wanted the NUFC job for a long time. Shame, for both of us, that it's not working out.

Pretty much :thup:

So gutted :lol: The forum bet based on a wind-up is the one I don't get on. Mother fuuuu....

What were the odds?

Did you not get on McClaren as the next manager to be sacked?  Oh how they laughed. 

16/1 is looking pretty tasty now  :snod:

What were the odds?

Did you not get on McClaren as the next manager to be sacked?  Oh how they laughed. 

*sigh* no

I thought he was every bit as bulletproof as every other fucker who has slid the club firmly into the brown.

What were the odds?

got 17/1 at the time  :aww:

£70 @ 22

:megusta:

Bye Steve. Thanks for nowt.

Tbf he's put us in the position where Ashley (after the best part of decade) finally understands the importance of a good manager.

Aye but it wasn't on purpose. Unless it was and he's the ginger Hannibal Lecter.

He only seems to be a nice guy because he seems to have absolutely no confidence in himself and doesn't look like a cunt. He talks just as much shit as Pardew, just doesn't have any of the same conviction in anything he says