Steve McClaren

Dave

Its based on his attitude. I don't see him as a manager.

Laughing after the game, and its not the first time.

He's just a total bellend. Obviously Carver out of his depth and pardew smug and garbage, but what we have to go off over the past few seasons this guy is terrible.

And he's been able to overhaul the squad and spend millions or between him and Carr spunk millions.

We signed nothing but unfit players and positions that were unnecessary.

Its just a mess. McClaren will take us down.

Ashley has 2 choices. Stick with him, we're relegated and he loses a fortune or sack him immediately and give ourselves half a chance. It's really as simple as that.

It is and I have been saying it for months but he still hasn't. We will know in the next 48 hours but I'm not holding my breath. My one hope is that with the money spent it must be near the time his trigger finger will be getting itchy.

How is it possible for him to be as long as 6/1? Bookies know the pricks going nowhere...

Well, you've just answered your own question.

Aye - suppose I have...

Still baffling that someone this incompetent is apparently not in danger of getting the bullet.

Ashley has 2 choices. Stick with him, we're relegated and he loses a fortune or sack him immediately and give ourselves half a chance. It's really as simple as that.

It is and I have been saying it for months but he still hasn't. We will know in the next 48 hours but I'm not holding my breath. My one hope is that with the money spent it must be near the time his trigger finger will be getting itchy.

He won't do it but of course he should. He should boot Charnley out at the same time otherwise we'll end up with McClaren MKII if they do pull the trigger...

He won't do it but of course he should. He should boot Charnley out at the same time otherwise we'll end up with McClaren MKII if they do pull the trigger...

http://i.imgur.com/mlljbXn.png

http://i.imgur.com/mlljbXn.png

http://u.goal.com/118600/118675_hp.jpg

"We caused our own problems. We knew Chelsea would come out quick. They wanted to win that game by half-time with the week they have ahead of them.

You get one or two of these games a season. I've told the players don't let that derail us. It was damage limitation by half-time.

I just wanted to make sure we scored a goal and stayed in the game."

"You get one or two of these games a season"? We get one or two games like this a month.

The absolute fucking refusal to acknowledge anything was wrong is driving me insane. Treating this as anything other than to form...is driving me insane.

It's as if the managers have it written in their contracts: "LIE THROUGH YOU BACK TEETH".

Our managers do.

Sacking him won't change anything. The squad is spineless. Once we go a goal down, we get blown over and it's been that way for 4/5 years.

It's just possible that's cos we've had two inept, clueless managers in the last 5 years

Sacking him won't change anything. The squad is spineless. Once we go a goal down, we get blown over and it's been that way for 4/5 years.

It's just possible that's cos we've had two inept, clueless managers in the last 5 years

I don't care who's the fucking manager, there's no excuse as a player for not doing your job properly. Coloccini has lead these collapses for so many years, he's the main culprit.

Think I prefer both Carver & Pardew over this t***.

Wat

Exactly right.

McClaren is f***ing awful. The comment was more or less to do with how he comes across after games, but still there are not many positives McClaren has added to us as a team, over the others, I'm not a statistics person really but he's probably already worse. (Even after a massive transfer investment)

I am not saying Mcclaren is good, I am saying he is not as bad as those two. The football (at home at least) is definitely an improvement, plus Mcclaren is an infinitely more likeable human being than those two. Don't think he would ever call a fellow manager and 'owld cant', headbutt a player or start on our own supporters.