Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

When I think back to what Rob f***ing Elliot said about Keegan, I wonder who these people are and why they're allowed to play for our club. The bloke should be tied to a horse and taken to the edge of town. It would be bad enough if he'd said he didn't rate Keegan, although fair enough. The fact that he said that Pardew is a better manager is just stomach churning coming from anyone associated with NUFC, let alone an employee.

Employee sucking up to his boss shocker. I bet half the people on here hate their boss but still suck up to them to get that promotion, wage increase or bonus etc..

By talking to a random guy in a club? "Aye, he's sure to tell the gaffer." :lol:

I read something in The Sun (twas in the Barbers, no other reading material) today about him being denied planning permission to extent his gaff in Northumberland. Had no idea he still had a place up there.

Keegan :cool:

Saw him here as a player, and as a manager. Absolutely top bloke who is still black and white through and through. :)

Is he though? Seems to side with Liverpool a lot in the public eye. Really hope that deep down he is a mag. Love the man and everything he represents.

When I think back to what Rob f***ing Elliot said about Keegan, I wonder who these people are and why they're allowed to play for our club. The bloke should be tied to a horse and taken to the edge of town. It would be bad enough if he'd said he didn't rate Keegan, although fair enough. The fact that he said that Pardew is a better manager is just stomach churning coming from anyone associated with NUFC, let alone an employee.

Employee sucking up to his boss shocker. I bet half the people on here hate their boss but still suck up to them to get that promotion, wage increase or bonus etc..

Nah, some people have principles.

I read something in The Sun (twas in the Barbers, no other reading material) today about him being denied planning permission to extent his gaff in Northumberland. Had no idea he still had a place up there.

Fucking planning commission...

Love the bloke. He gave his all for us, never any fucking bullshit spouted from his mouth either. We always knew where we stood and where he wanted us to be.

Honesty is often frowned upon by total wankers, and they're usually money men where deceit is top of their agenda. We now have to put up with a fat piece of shit owner and manager who are both of that mould.

Home fans need to unite and give them no room to move, otherwise we are going nowhere or worse.

Fucking planning commission...

Northumberland County Council having a laugh by the sounds of it.

f***ing planning commission...

Northumberland County Council having a laugh by the sounds of it.

Mackems on there? If anyone saw Keegan's name on the proposal, they'd get googly eyed, approve it or ring him up and tell him how to fix his proposal so it'll get approved or something.