Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Much as I hate to say it, Spurs should do pretty well this year.

Much as I love to say it, that's exactly what everyone was saying this time last year.

And the year before.

Much as I love to say it, that's exactly what everyone was saying this time last year.

And the year before.

And the year before.

And the year before.

And the year before.

Rinse and repeat.

Sorry, I had to.

I was one of the people this time last year saying Spurs would flatter to deceive but I think this time round they will actually do well if, and it's a big if, they just let 'Arry get on with it.

He'll wheel and deal to buy a team rather than a few exotic but useless names. Results have been good  with the current crop since he took over too.

A couple of grafters in midfield to compliment Modric and Lennon, and a striker they'll actually play every week and not complain about when he doesn't score 50 goals. Then yeah, they'll have a chance. More chance than last year anyway, with that cauliflower-faced bastard in charge.

A couple of grafters in midfield to compliment Modric and Lennon, and a striker they'll actually play every week and not complain about when he doesn't score 50 goals. Then yeah, they'll have a chance. More chance than last year anyway, with that cauliflower-faced b****** in charge.

always been the problem with spurs. weak as piss through the spine.

A couple of grafters in midfield to compliment Modric and Lennon, and a striker they'll actually play every week and not complain about when he doesn't score 50 goals. Then yeah, they'll have a chance. More chance than last year anyway, with that cauliflower-faced b****** in charge.

always been the problem with spurs. weak as piss through the spine.

Are you Arsenal in disguise?

Oh.  :doh:

5 goals in 59 games!? Really?

I can think of 7 goals he scored for us off the top of my head

wikipedia says 5, guess thats where the NOTW gets their expert info from, wankers

They only list league goals and appearances

"Senior club appearances and goals

counted for the domestic league only and

correct as of 23:10, 18 July 2008 (UTC)."

It is like that on every page.

Guest kingdawson

A cm to partner Palacios and a target man should be our 2 main priorities. As i said before, going by Januarys transfer activity i trust Redknapp to get it right.

A couple of grafters in midfield to compliment Modric and Lennon, and a striker they'll actually play every week and not complain about when he doesn't score 50 goals. Then yeah, they'll have a chance. More chance than last year anyway, with that cauliflower-faced bastard in charge.

One of them will be Reo-Coker.

Great tackler, niggly awkward fucker breaking things up, but entirely incapable of passing the ball to his conjoined twin, let alone someone standing 5 yards away.

Guest kingdawson

One of them will be Reo-Coker.

Great tackler, niggly awkward fucker breaking things up, but entirely incapable of passing the ball to his conjoined twin, let alone someone standing 5 yards away.

You bash spurs itk's at every opportunity and now you're one yourself.

LuaLua took an absolute age to get going and his stats looked shit because he hardly ever started a game. The press always ignored that.

Lua Lua defined what was so fucking good about that squad. Pace, energy, could bum a team on the counter-attack - and would run the opposition into the ground whenever he was on the pitch. But not quite title material.

Cracking player to have on the bench when he was with us though. His career's seemed to go downhill since then, really. ??? Was only like 22/23 n'all i think