Jonas Gutierrez signed from Mallorca on 5 year deal

magorific

Looked strong as f***. His defensive capabilities impressed me.

aye played left back and winger well seen as though Zog couldn't give a shit.

There was one point where rooney was almost clean through and jonas steamed back from miles away and made a quality tackle.

The guy is mint! 

Such a unique player. Rarely do you find a winger that has pace, power, height, passing ability and a thirst for a tackle as much as that.

My only slight worry is that he doesn't look like a goalscorer, but he offers so much.

Such a unique player. Rarely do you find a winger that has pace, power, height, passing ability and a thirst for a tackle as much as that.

My only slight worry is that he doesn't look like a goalscorer, but he offers so much.

He almost got through them in the area once or twice. He might not score many but I'm sure he'll grab a few over the season and even if he doesn't I bet he'll create loads of assists.

It's like you've just described Ginola there...minus the thirst for a tackle of course.

If he continues this form, we'll have to struggle to keep him at the end of the season. Everyone seems to like him. I Like how he gets up straight after a challenge, and he seems to enjoy the toughness aswell. I love his attitude.

Fucking hell.

Ok.

If he continues this form, we'll have to struggle to keep him at the end of the season. Everyone seems to like him. I Like how he gets up straight after a challenge, and he seems to enjoy the toughness aswell. I love his attitude.

Fucking hell.

Ok.

Wouldn't be too worried if we sold him after this season if he's been this good. We would have made the business of the century, got him for what could be close to fuck all and then sell him on for some 20 million pounds.

His control whilst running at top speed impressed me.

His attitude to get back and defence was extraodinary, to many times u see winger lose the ball and put their hands on their hips. Jonas not only got back to defence but did a great job at it.

Let's not get carried away.....no, actually let's get carried away.  That was a fucking 10 out of 10 performance from him today.  I was sat next to a bunch of Man Utd supporters and they were jealous as fuck, asking why they hadn't been in for him.

Spoke to a Manchester United fan after the match and the first thing he said was about how good Jonas looked.