Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest Heneage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1136543/NZogbia-wont-sleepless-nights-Kinnear-takes-Newcastle-down.html?ITO=1490

Charles N'Zogbia has again attacked Joe Kinnear's management style following his move from Newcaslte to Wigan. 

The Frenchman signed for Steve Bruce's side for £6million in the closing hours of the January transfer window following a huge bust-up with Kinnear after the Geordie manager referred to him as Charles Insomnia.

Kinnear tried to diffuse the row following his comments last week but N'Zogbia refused to accept his apology and warned fans he was heading for the Tyneside exit.

And he insists the silent treatment Kinnear gives his players is the reason he won't be having many sleepless nights if the Magpies do go down. 

He said: 'I had to move. I have been there for four years and nothing changed. Every year they would say "we will do this" or "we will do that" but nothing ever happened. 

'I don't want to play for to survive relegation, I want to play at a club that is playing at the top of the league. 

'It is good to have a manager who cares about you and asks you how you are. Somone who can really help you because you need that to play your best football.

'There was no conversation with Kinnear at all. I maybe spoke to him when there was something bad or if I played okay but he never spoke to me to explain why I was on the bench or something like that. He was the same with everyone.'

Another player coming out and bemoaning the current regime? Well I never.

Know many players that are sold and don't critique those who deemed them surplus to requirements?

Shay Given.

Wasn't surplus to requirements, was he?

I thought Nixon meant name a player who has left a club by not being deemed surplus to requirements but had criticised them. Sorry, he never made it very clear despite his excellent use of the English language. Surprisingly enough.

No Tooj, if you would read, its made quite clear. "Don't critique those who deemed surplus to requirements." Don't blame me for your simple mistake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1136543/NZogbia-wont-sleepless-nights-Kinnear-takes-Newcastle-down.html?ITO=1490

Charles N'Zogbia has again attacked Joe Kinnear's management style following his move from Newcaslte to Wigan. 

The Frenchman signed for Steve Bruce's side for £6million in the closing hours of the January transfer window following a huge bust-up with Kinnear after the Geordie manager referred to him as Charles Insomnia.

Kinnear tried to diffuse the row following his comments last week but N'Zogbia refused to accept his apology and warned fans he was heading for the Tyneside exit.

And he insists the silent treatment Kinnear gives his players is the reason he won't be having many sleepless nights if the Magpies do go down. 

He said: 'I had to move. I have been there for four years and nothing changed. Every year they would say "we will do this" or "we will do that" but nothing ever happened. 

'I don't want to play for to survive relegation, I want to play at a club that is playing at the top of the league. 

'It is good to have a manager who cares about you and asks you how you are. Somone who can really help you because you need that to play your best football.

'There was no conversation with Kinnear at all. I maybe spoke to him when there was something bad or if I played okay but he never spoke to me to explain why I was on the bench or something like that. He was the same with everyone.'

Know many players that are sold and don't critique those who deemed them surplus to requirements?

Shay Given.

I thought Nixon meant name a player who has left a club by not being deemed surplus to requirements but had criticised them. Sorry, he never made it very clear despite his excellent use of the English language. Surprisingly enough.

No Tooj, if you would read, its made quite clear. "Don't critique those who deemed surplus to requirements." Don't blame me for your simple mistake.

Or for your shite grammar.

Shay Given.

Or for your shite grammar.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Shay Given.

No Tooj, if you would read, its made quite clear. "Don't critique those who deemed them surplus to requirements." Don't blame me for your simple mistake.

Or for your s**** grammar.

Shouldn't you be picking Keegan up from Carlisle?

Guest Stephen927

Shay Given.

No Tooj, if you would read, its made quite clear. "Don't critique those who deemed them surplus to requirements." Don't blame me for your simple mistake.

Or for your s**** grammar.

Shouldn't you be picking Keegan up from Carlisle?

mackems.gif

Explaining why he had left Newcastle, N'Zogbia told Sky Sports News: "I was not really getting on with the manager and I wanted to move away from the club.

"Since they sacked Keegan I was not really happy with the staff and wanted just to go."

so keegan sacked...not left?

Explaining why he had left Newcastle, N'Zogbia told Sky Sports News: "I was not really getting on with the manager and I wanted to move away from the club.

"Since they sacked Keegan I was not really happy with the staff and wanted just to go."

so keegan sacked...not left?

Of course, wrongful dismissal..

Guest sicko2ndbest

Zog is a tempremental personmand a serial sulker, but he has got one over on Joke Innear today. Zog said in an interview that he could forgive JK for what he said. Joke in another interview couldnt resist having another side swipe at Zogs behavior.

I really detest the fact that Joke Innear is manager of our club

I think we should just be thankful that we're airing our dirty laundry in public once more. Got forbid we, as a club, could at least pretend to be professional for a second and not get involved. Pathetic.

this is an interesting comment: "The club needs someone who can control it properly. At Wigan, Steve Bruce controls everything and that's what you need, but if you go to a club and you don't know who's in charge, then you really don't know what's going on. It took just five minutes for the Wigan manager to persuade me to come here."

“First of all, he came in and told me Arsenal wanted to buy him, then the next week it was Villa, then the next week, it was Man U, then the next week it was Real Madrid, then the next week it was Lyon.

“And each time he came in, he made it clear he did not want to be at the club so in the end, there was only one thing I could do – send him to Wigan!

As funny and apparently accurate at that zinger is, both parties are coming out of this looking like quite pathetic little men.

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of the N'Zogbia case, Kinnear is having a fucking laugh, surely?? How he can call ANYONE else a fantasist is beyond me, he's one of the biggest liars we've had here, and we had Allardyce!!!

Good riddance to players who don't want to be here, but really. fuck off Kinnear, you absolute and utter cretin.

I love the fact that Charlie ended up at Wigan... it's hilarious. If Steve Bruce convinced him it was a route to get to Arsenal or Madrid he must have Jedi mind powers.

Not really, messing with N'Somnia's head would probably not even take any psychological knowledge. He's dumber than a baboon remember.

Guest toonlass

I so think we got the better deal with this. Ryan Taylor, who can get a corner past the first man, who can take a set piece and is a grafter plus six million squid, for moody, grumpy massive ego huffy insomnia, who is now in Wigan, which is really just not a nice place to be at the best of times, never mind successive boxing days, and who are going to be fucked when Steve Bruce leaves there for here. Poor, poor charlie,  mackems.gif

I love the fact that Charlie ended up at Wigan... it's hilarious. If Steve Bruce convinced him it was a route to get to Arsenal or Madrid he must have Jedi mind powers.

Not really, messing with N'Somnia's head would probably not even take any psychological knowledge. He's dumber than a baboon remember.

erm, are you for real?  bruce has just sold a player bought for 1m for 14m to spurs (granted they're no real madrid but it's a step up in him for money & ambition and increases palacios's chances of a move to a bigger club again) and it's common knowledge valencia will be off to man u or real in the summer for a huge fee

yeah, see what you mean though, no fuckin idea how bruce sold it to the lad!

:kinnear:

EDIT: oh yeah, and we've pretty much fucked every player we've had for as long as anyone can remember