Ryan Taylor

Dave

Anyone notice the amount of times he could have easily won the ball for us, but made absolutely no effort and just stood there and ball watched which resulted in a Man U chance?

Don't wanna focus on a minor negative after such a quality team performance, but fuck me, he's so shite.  Can't pass, can't cross, can't defend.

Guest dogbeak

Don't wanna focus on a minor negative after such a quality team performance

nee fucker's got a gun to your head, like.

Anyone notice the amount of times he could have easily won the ball for us, but made absolutely no effort and just stood there and ball watched which resulted in a Man U chance?

Don't wanna focus on a minor negative after such a quality team performance, but fuck me, he's so shite.  Can't pass, can't cross, can't defend.

aye he wasn't particularly great but i'd rather have him there than Obertan.

Surprised by the comments tbh, thought he did ok, granted he offers nowt going forward but he and Jonas basically acting as wingbacks in front of Simpson and Santon were another part of the gameplan that won it for us imo.

Nullified any wing play all game. Don't think he was really there to attack. Gave the ball a way a little but was ten times more solid than Obertan, hence 100% the right decision to play him there.

I thought he was pretty rubbish tbh. He had one good moment where he brought the ball down well controlled it and then spoiled it by passing to a Man U player...something he did all night. He was our worst player but it will probably get glossed over by the win.

showed some very decent touches in the first half but was often caught not knowing wether to follow park (who's movement is exceptional) or hold his position. also caught out like many of the team in the second half not knowing wether to stick or twist, to push on or hold what we have when 2-0 up.