Joey Barton

JJ7

Guy from the Daily Mirror (Darren Lewis) said this morning on Talksport that there was no way he was going to suggest it was a nazi salute and could tell it was just a bit of fun to do with the Tache. Alan Brazil agreed. Good to hear some common sense on national radio  :thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The lad can pass a ball like.

Yep, best I've seen him play for us I think.

Looked like the player we thought we were getting originally, we could do with him having a consistent season.

Probably the best I've seen him and Smith play

Guy from the Daily Mirror (Darren Lewis) said this morning on Talksport that there was no way he was going to suggest it was a nazi salute and could tell it was just a bit of fun to do with the Tache. Alan Brazil agreed. Good to hear some common sense on national radio  :thup:

One of the tabloids (Star or Sun I think) were also sticking up for him over the celebration.

The whole 'Hitler' accusation is shameful, because I don't think Barton's accusers believe it themselves. They question Barton's morality, but really need to look at their own behaviour here.

You're totally correct, it's just the worst kind of sensationalism.

I read the Guardian, Times and Independent just now, and all of them mention the salute in the headline then say it was nothing in the body of the article. Typical really.

Comfortably his and Smith's best games in black and white. Bossed it. Ireland ballooned a shot over in the last ten minutes, it was honestly the first time I realised he was playing.

I totally forgot who played for Villa TBH... I forgot Downing was on the pitch as well.

It was only when I checked the internet I realised they had put a young lad up against Carroll as well. Face palm!

After watching MOTD

JOEY SON!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: