PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

8 points, (9 really when you take into account the better goal difference) and a game in hand should be enough now. Forest have only got 36 points more to play for. Can't see them getting 9 more points than us from here on in.

Avoid defeat when we play them and that'll seal it.

8 points, (9 really when you take into account the better goal difference) and a game in hand should be enough now. Forest have only got 36 points more to play for. Can't see them getting 9 more points than us from here on in.

Avoid defeat when we play them and that'll seal it.

if we beat them, how many more points can they get after that game?

OK, assuming us and WBA get the first 2 places, whoo would you like to see win the play off's?, I'll let you go from 3rd to 10th place as things stand.

My number 1 choice would be Cardiff, though I wouldn't mind any of the teams from 3rd to 10th go up apart from McBoro and Leicester.

Forest, my mate supports them and he's generally a top lad.

I'm really beginning to feel like we are getting there now, it's getting to that "so close you can almost touch it" stage that I'm getting really anxious thinking about it. If we go up, I will let off a year long sigh of relief. I just want it to be over.

2 months today the season will be over.

I'm really beginning to feel like we are getting there now, it's getting to that "so close you can almost touch it" stage that I'm getting really anxious thinking about it. If we go up, I will let off a year long sigh of relief. I just want it to be over.

Be still my pretty

Be still my pretty

I can't!!!!  :frantic:

Blackpool at home will be promotion day.

That'd be sweet. Big group of us coming down from Aberdeen for this one. Because of the distance/cost, we only get down to about 2-3 games a season, and after seeing some incredibly frustrating games last season (0-0 with Pompey, 2-2 with Wigan) it'd be awesome to be there on promotion day.

After the Blackpool game we've only got another 4 fixtures. Assuming that Forest have a similar schedule (I haven't checked their fixtures), and given that there's currently an 8 point game, all we need to do is gain another 5 points on them to guarantee promotion at the Blackpool game. Win our game in-hand, beat Forest, then match their results in the other fixtures and we're up.

I've been very cautious all season, but I'm starting to get caught-up in the whole thing. If there's any club in the world that can mess this up it's us, but we're in a great position now. I think we'll go up.

what we need to look at is away games, 7 still to go, and our form there hasnt been great, with that in mind, forest and brom are still just about in it, brom have more home games than away games which is a factor as well. Unfortunately i think d-day will be 29th of march. That will be just after 2 away games where we may have been caught up and i think other team play 1 extra game in that period. If we have not lost both of those games, and dont lose to forest, i think we can guarantee promotion even though at that point play offs will still be mathematically possible

If forest had have been held today, I would have been pretty confident to say we're as good as up. But there's still a chance we could f*** it up, we are Newcastle after all, it's not like we have a history of doing things the easy way.

I'm still confident though, 3 more wins may just be enough.

If forest had have been held today, I would have been pretty confident to say we're as good as up. But there's still a chance we could f*** it up, we are Newcastle after all, it's not like we have a history of doing things the easy way.

I'm still confident though, 3 more wins may just be enough.

Didn't realise Forest scored in the 91st minute  :angry: