Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

He's had a largely average-to-shite season which was masked by that performance away to Spurs.

I can remember him getting done in exactly the same fashion in the 2-2 draw away at Chelsea when Sammy made his debut. And we're now what, three years later and he's making that same mistake twice in a matter of minutes. Pathetic.

I almost feel bad saying it because he's the least of our worries tbh, but he looks increasingly naff with each game.

Guest Roger Kint

FF has all the same faults that Krul does, masked by playing in a diddy league.

:thup: rather look anywhere else tbh

Krul hasn't had a good season but that hasn't been helped by us surrendering chances every five seconds. He's the least of our worries IMO, unless he wants to leave.

Imho awful decision making for the 2 goals yesterday as i think he should have moved to the flight of the ball not watching it or maybe scared shitless to get injured  :undecided:

Krul hasn't had a good season but that hasn't been helped by us surrendering chances every five seconds.

It isn't the chances he's struggled with, though. It's basic stuff he's getting wrong. He's a better keeper than FF by a long way from what I've seen of him at Celtic, mind.

Like others have said before, Krul is one of the few things right atm about this team/club.

I'd love to keep him but of course, just like with shay, our lack of ambition and ability to fuck a good thing up, means I wouldn't blame him if he left sharpish.

I reckon he'll join Juve.

He's roughly a league average goalkeeper. Good enough to start for us and there are advantages to being homegrown.  No point in selling because he's worth more to us than he is to anyone else probably

Just because he's a goalkeeper doesn't mean he's not affected by the crippling culture of "that'll do, but don't go getting any better ffs" that the club is riddled with. The players have very little reason to bother their arse. The solution to that is absolutely not just to sell the players.

Forster's the most over rated keeper on Earth based on a couple CL matches, decent for Septic on a weekly basis but not us.  Not fit to lace Krul's.. gloves.

Just because a few Barcelona players bigged him up means nothing.  Buffon said Carroll will be world class.

Forster's the most over rated keeper on Earth based on a couple CL matches, decent for Septic on a weekly basis but not us.  Not fit to lace Krul's.. gloves.

Just because a few Barcelona players bigged him up means nothing.  Buffon said Carroll will be world class.

£35m says Buffon came close.

£35m says Buffon came close.

Liverpool taking an £18m loss 18 months later says Buffon might have been wrong  :razz: