Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

well thing is Redknapp's policy is always to talk about a hundred people he'd like to bring in then not bring in any of them, so I'm not too worried.

Eh ?

he fkn loves to talk about transfer targets he wants too though, unsettle who he can, already ths week he has been on about Drogba, Anelka and Cahill

well thing is Redknapp's policy is always to talk about a hundred people he'd like to bring in then not bring in any of them, so I'm not too worried.

Eh ?

he fkn loves to talk about transfer targets he wants too though, unsettle who he can, already ths week he has been on about Drogba, Anelka and Cahill

I just remember his hunt for strikers a bit ago. Hopefully won't unsettle Krul, more worried about ashley sensing profit

Seems to be thriving at the moment. Outstanding again yesterday.  Hope Spurs don't come in for him.  Win win for Mike. Cash in bank and good keeper to his beloved. As has already been mentioned, spurs get linked with every man and dog going.

Guest Rey Mysterio

As much as we love Tim and he appears to love it here, you couldn't argue with him wanting to sign for Spurs if they did stump up the millions. Looking increasingly likely to be playing Champions League football regularly as of next season. Far more understandable than those two twats signing for Liverpool.

Got a feeling he will be literally one of the best keepers in the world in a few years. It still early days but i've yet to see a significant fault.

If he has to leave, i'd prefer it to be a big club abroad but most of them have first choice keepers. 20m minimum.

As much as we love Tim and he appears to love it here, you couldn't argue with him wanting to sign for Spurs if they did stump up the millions. Looking increasingly likely to be playing Champions League football regularly as of next season. Far more understandable than those two twats signing for Liverpool.

Keepers rarely go for a big fee, we'll not get anything even close to his worth to the team.  That is my only hope that we'll be able to hang on to him.

When you find a keeper like Krul you need to hold onto them as they can be a solid platform to build on for years. Problem is we have fat man owning the club and his odious little urchin underneath him who stated recently "people don't realise how horrible we can be". They will always think about selling and this will ALWAYS compromise the club while those two are running the show.