Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

What did SSN say exactly?

If we lose him Kilgannon would be a good replacement but Taylor would be a loss to the team and the club.

SSN have a reporter at the Everton game, just said he understood Everton have opened discussions with Newcastle over Taylor and it was bringing the Lescott saga to a close. Considering Llambias was on Radio Newcastle about 2 hours ago, makes me fucking sick.

This has got to me more than I thought it would. If true it's the final fucking straw for me.

Beye and Martins I could take, Bassong was a bit of a knock but inevitable considering his attitude in pre-season.

But Steven fucking Taylor as well? We can't just go around selling our best players. He commanded the fucking box last night, we can't afford to let talent like that go.

He's also one of the last players out there that actually gives a flying fuck.

He leaves and we can kiss goodbye to promotion, and I mean that. Our defence is dogshit without him and that's saying something.

We only have 2 centre backs, as it is now we need 2 more really. We are going to be in real trouble if we get a few injuries this season, and lets face it, history suggests that is pretty likely.

Pissed off about this if true.

Great fucking news. We're probably gonna lose the last two defenders who really are a huge class above this league in Taylor and Enrique. We're gonna have to buy a whole fucking team just to stay up if we do manage to get back up. How they justify this sale I don't know.

Great fucking news. We're probably gonna lose the last two defenders who really are a huge class above this league in Taylor and Enrique. We're gonna have to buy a whole fucking team just to stay up if we do manage to get back up. How they justify this sale I don't know.

The same way he justifies everything else he's done since he arrived. He's a total cunt.

Guest Brazilianbob

How much for the, well i was born in London anyway, i'm not really a propper Geordie after move story?

Of course he is a proper geordie he was born in London to geordie parents who then moved back to Newcastle where he was brought up a geordie. Its like saying you are spanish if you are born in spain when your mum was on holiday.  At best he has "dual nationality" so could qualify for cockney passport but  his nationality is first and foremost Geordie