Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

On an old computer I had a photo of David Ginola circa 1996 holding the Premiership trophy with black and white ribbons on. Anyone have this or able to help find it on the internet somewhere?

I've got a photograph of David Ginola grabbing tight hold of the Premiership trophy, from that season.

bluesigh.gif

Ask him.

:lol: Jesus H Christ.

It's in a book.

Just thought I would share this in case any of the guys who are based in the North East wanted to take part. There are about 10 teams submitted so far so the more the merrier. I heard yesterday that where we are going 50p can buy a wrap of cocaine so it seems we might have quite a job on our hand to keep young people from getting involved when it costs more to buy a chocolate bar or food.

www.facebook.com/ProjectCuritiba Sunday 2nd June 2013 12nn registration at complete football. The cost to enter a team into this tournament will be £80 (£10 per player with a squad of 8, must be 18+). Your team will have access to:

• Welcome introduction and 'Team Captains' brief

• CFTV - All goals recorded and shown in players lounge

• Synthetic rubber crumb turf pitches

• FA Qualified Referees

• Nike match balls and bibs

• Private dressing room with shower and locker facilities

• Private car park facilities

• Fully licensed bar on site

• A winning team trophy, player of the tournament and top goal scorer award

Once the tournament has been completed we would like to invite your team to join us in the players' lounge and watch the Brazil v England International friendly which will kick off at 4pm. At half time we will have a presentation for the winning team, top goal scorer and player of the tournament. There will also be some food (a bit of a buffet) to enjoy after the tournament that is included in the entry price. Please share with mates who might be interested or get involved and make a day of it. Many Thanks.

http://s9.postimg.org/tbx37b227/Road_To_Brazil_2013.jpg

On an old computer I had a photo of David Ginola circa 1996 holding the Premiership trophy with black and white ribbons on. Anyone have this or able to help find it on the internet somewhere?

I've got a photograph of David Ginola grabbing tight hold of the Premiership trophy, from that season.

bluesigh.gif

Ask him.

:lol: Jesus H Christ.

It's in a book.

:lol: That is quite impressive.

wut?!  :lol:

Goalkeeper issues statement …

I want to assure everyone that absolutely no offence was intended"

Julio Cesar

The club is aware of an image of Julio Cesar circulating on social networking feeds today (Tuesday 23rd April).

The image, which appeared on an Instagram account, has since been deleted. The club will be dealing with this issue internally.

Julio has issued the following statement regarding the image:

“I would like to clarify that last night I attended David Luiz’s fancy dress birthday party and as a joke for my friend, my family and I dressed as him.

“I want to assure everyone that absolutely no offence was intended.”

The club will be making no further comment at this time.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/230413-julio-cesar-statement-789088.aspx#4KS9JGgLQmRzWUHU.99

Just back from the Cambridge United v Newcastle United XI match.

We won 2-1. Amalfiatano scored after a couple of minutes, decent shot but keeper should have saved. They equalised in second half through a pen, which they won from a corner scuffle. Manager and sub, number 8, Peter Beardlsey came on with about 25 mins to go, playing up front. He looked lively in bursts and passing was solid, he even had a few slide tackles. We then won it with a few mins to go with what looked like a cross going in the back post. Straight after, Pedro went off only to be immediately subbed on for Cambridge!

Fair few toon tops about, mostly locals by the way they sounded singing 'Peter Beardsley', but did sound like a few geordies may've come down.

Attendance was just over1500. Players I knew were Amalfiatano, that new Swiss kid and I think Tavenier (if he's got new hair).

Them scoring pen:

http://instagram.com/p/YdZtv9PN1A/

Pedro the traitor:

http://instagram.com/p/YdeR89vN6j/

wut?!  :lol:

Goalkeeper issues statement …

I want to assure everyone that absolutely no offence was intended"

Julio Cesar

The club is aware of an image of Julio Cesar circulating on social networking feeds today (Tuesday 23rd April).

The image, which appeared on an Instagram account, has since been deleted. The club will be dealing with this issue internally.

Julio has issued the following statement regarding the image:

“I would like to clarify that last night I attended David Luiz’s fancy dress birthday party and as a joke for my friend, my family and I dressed as him.

“I want to assure everyone that absolutely no offence was intended.”

The club will be making no further comment at this time.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/230413-julio-cesar-statement-789088.aspx#4KS9JGgLQmRzWUHU.99

http://static.independent.ie/incoming/article29216922.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/JulioCesar-DavidLuiz.png.jpeg

That's the worst David Luiz costume ever.

I am wondering if there is widespread doping in football, can't imagine the shambles running the sport doing a great job stopping it happening

Ferguson and Sammy needs to stop juicing up before it becomes obvious.

Crewe Alexandra will line up against Walsall this weekend with their starting XI having all come through the club's famous academy.

"It's a little piece of history," Crewe manager Steve Davis tells BBC Midlands Sport. "It's the first time this club has ever played an entire team of academy lads."

Class.