Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Sometimes I wonder if he’s just not wired up right.

I know someone once asked the question whether you’d rather get stuck in a lift with Owen or Pardew but I don’t think that is a difficult question - the answer is Pardew every time. 

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just cut the lift cables

With your teeth if necessary. I know the term ‘cunt’ gets bandied about a fair bit, but this prick ticks every box for me. 

He's like a dull Dennis Reynolds.

"Looks like somebody's got a little lead in his shoes"

"No. No, my shoes are fine, I assure you, they're made from the finest Italian leather, and the fit is perfect therefore there would be no room for lead"

1 hour ago, James said:

Sometimes I wonder if he’s just not wired up right.

I know someone once asked the question whether you’d rather get stuck in a lift with Owen or Pardew but I don’t think that is a difficult question - the answer is Pardew every time. 

For all his faults you can tell Pardew has the patter to be fair.

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

For all his faults you can tell Pardew has the patter to be fair.

For all I despised him as a manager for his dire ineptitude, I bet the Wimbledon Lothario has a story or two to keep you entertained.

Edited by Mattoon

On 05/10/2022 at 10:36, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Just remembered about his brochure too. What an absolute apococunt.

https://www.planetfootball.com/nostalgia/remembering-the-brochure-that-got-michael-owen-a-move-to-man-utd/

Michael-Owen-brochure-2.png

has anybody got any decent design skills to update his brochure?

A few amendments are of course necessary, especially page 1 entitled 'Fucking Twat' followed by some nonsensical quotes and pictures of him oafing around a golf course

8 minutes ago, Mr Pups said:

has anybody got any decent design skills to update his brochure?

A few amendments are of course necessary, especially page 1 entitled 'Fucking Twat' followed by some nonsensical quotes and pictures of him oafing around a golf course

The thing is, it’s so fucking cringe that it’s funnier left how it is. If you were shown this without any context it really does come across as a piss take on how awful a human he is. 

Just now, FLUMPO235 said:

The thing is, it’s so fucking cringe that it’s funnier left how it is. If you were shown this without any context it really does come across as a piss take on how awful a human he is. 

I never actually read any of the shit back then (mind why would I want to) but your right it's comedy gold, I still need convinced it's not a piss take