Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harewood is the sensible option given the price and the fact we know he'll score goals in our team.

chopra has more form in this division...and looks a btter all round player.

Really? He can't even get a game for Cardiff these days and hasn't scored a league goal since September.

Guest icemanblue

Can't see us getting a decent striker for the £2-3m that Leeds asked for !

Now what does that tell you ?

Nothing we didn't already know?

Good, he wasn't going to be good enough for the Prem anyway. Chopra won't be either, but signing him will increase our chances of going up. That's all we need for now.

Don't neccessarily need anyone good enough for the prem, just someone to help get us promoted for 1-2 mil/on loan.

chopra's got nothing to his game but goals, and those dry up in the higher divison. harewood's at least got a bit of height, pace, strength. would be an appalling signing imo as he'd be useless in the premiership and Shola is better in this division. Harewood on loan over Chopra on a permanent every time for me.

chopra's got nothing to his game but goals, and those dry up in the higher divison. harewood's at least got a bit of height, pace, strength. would be an appalling signing imo as he'd be useless in the premiership and Shola is better in this division. Harewood on loan over Chopra on a permanent every time for me.

This.

You coming over to SSC later Johnny?

They are both shit tbh. Harewood on loan is ok but I would prefer us to be going for Beckford either now or at the end of the season.

Beckford has signed a pre-contract deal with Everton according to the Sun. I haven't seen much of him but it just backs up my intial view that he looks like a player who has something about him. Now run out and sign some 3k a week tosser instead Mike.