James Perch

BeloEmre

Have to give credit to him for persevering.  We all had him written off and it looks like the club did too.  He worked hard and seized the opportunity when it presented itself.  Good on him.  He has earned his spot on the team.  He's like a swiss army knife and every club needs a man like that.

Have to give credit to him for persevering.  We all had him written off and it looks like the club did too.  He worked hard and seized the opportunity when it presented itself.  Good on him.  He has earned his spot on the team.  He's like a swiss army knife and every club needs a man like that.

This  O0

• 3 weeks later...

People should drop this 'I can't believe I'm saying this' business. He's clearly a a decent player.

:thup: took a while to adapt to the league but now looks more than adequate as a back up. The more games he got the more confident I was with him in the team, now I have no qualms at all if he needs to step up. His versatility makes it all the better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bimpy474

Him and Taylor were very good.

Absolutely, very very good, definitely showed why he started in front of Williamson.

The fear with him on the ball has almost gone. I am definitely more comfortable with him on the ball than Willo. Was surprised to see him get the nod but glad he did, it was justified. To think we would have given him away at the start of last season. Becoming an important squad member. With the EL factored in he will be invaluable this season.