Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I've been going mad about him tonight, but to be fair, he's not the main problem. If we had a half decent manager I've got a feeling most of our players, including Cheik, would look a lot better.

Edit: was still fucking shit tonight mind.

I thought he was much better second half. Fact is, without him we are soft as warm s**** in the centre.

Yeah, thought he was better tonight. Nowhere near the standard of last season but the fact he never hides means he is often left holding the baby when there's no options on. The whole team is suffering from a lack of movement IMO.

Guest hydeous

Can't blame the manager for mistakes Tiote seems to be making. He's become a real liability. Needs to sort this out because he was great for us last season. This season has been terrible. Hype gone to his head maybe?

He looks like he's hesitating with every pass, and they were slowing us down going forward. He's off form, like seemingly everyone in the team.

It's the first time since he's been with us that I've seen him seriously off form, so I'd rather we try and get him playing again rather than fuck him off out of the club the moment he has a few poor games.

He was shocking tonight. Didn't do any of the jobs of a defensive midfielder. Didn't break up play, didn't prevent the ball being played into their strikers, didn't pass the ball well.

I hope he's got a move to someone agreed already as the only other excuse is that he can't be arsed.

Can't blame the manager for mistakes Tiote seems to be making. He's become a real liability. Needs to sort this out because he was great for us last season. This season has been terrible. Hype gone to his head maybe?

Don't think he was at all. He looked as average as midfielders get last season.