Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Wonder how much he earns and if a Championship club would be willing to match it. Shown he can do a job in that league, I think a few clubs would be in for him.

Don't believe he'd leave like. Turned down a move a few years ago, and with a year left to go I think he'd be more than happy to just carry on in the role he's in now, or even a lesser one.

Darn when I saw the thread bump on my phone I thought he had retired.

Shola stealing Ferguson and Beckham's thunder?

Obviously thought better of it.. Let those guys have the spotlight best not block it for them.

Wonder how much he earns and if a Championship club would be willing to match it. Shown he can do a job in that league, I think a few clubs would be in for him.

Don't believe he'd leave like. Turned down a move a few years ago, and with a year left to go I think he'd be more than happy to just carry on in the role he's in now, or even a lesser one.

3 years ago maybe - think he's probably slowed down too much to even be much use there now.

I've always had plenty time for Shola but now is probably about time to move him on, if we can find any takers. We'll still have Sammy!

Sammy must have absolutely no muscle.

http://premierskills.britishcouncil.org/en/sites/premierskills/files/imagecache/node_image/images/3742447-Sammy%20Ameobi-Action%20Images-Lee%20Smith.jpg

Not sure what brought you to that conclusion. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Kinnear is another Shola lover is he not? Brought him in from the cold after Keegan had frozen him out. Remember Shola signing a new deal shortly after also?

edit* Yes he signed a new deal in January 2009 after a quick google.

Kinnear is another Shola lover is he not? Brought him in from the cold after Keegan had frozen him out. Remember Shola signing a new deal shortly after also?

edit* Yes he signed a new deal in January 2009 after a quick google.

We already stabbed,why are you twisting the knife?!!