Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Those comments alone should be grounds for dismissal under some kind of "gross misconduct" charge.

I mean seriously, this is a man who is a striker yet his goalscoring exploits are quite genuinely about on a par with goalkeepers Jose Chilavert and Rene Higuita. Yet Pardew wants to give him a new contract.

How shit does he have to be to get binned off? How much does Pardew value effort and getting stuck in above actual, real talent? Utter shitstain our manager is. Utter shitstain.

"Pardew and his management team remain big admirers of Ameobi for his work both on and off the pitch" tells you all you need to know about "Pardew and his management team."

Going by some reports it's only Shola's presence that's stopping Pardew getting his head kicked in by the other players, no wonder he likes having him around.

"Pardew and his management team remain big admirers of Ameobi for his work both on and off the pitch" tells you all you need to know about "Pardew and his management team."

Going by some reports it's only Shola's presence that's stopping Pardew getting his head kicked in by the other players, no wonder he likes having him around.

Was just about to say. Damn Shola and putting the Frenh in headlocks. :angry:

"Big admirers of Shola Ameobi"

Just think about that for goodness sake  :lol:

Don't rate Marv or Ben Arfa one jot, but are big admirers of Shola. Not just admirers. Big ones.

Just how low have we sunk. Pardew has to go as another year of torpid, no tactics approach, clueless dead ball scenarios and his staggering ability in turning great players into useless ineffectual ones has reached record breaking levels.

'Northern Echo: Shola Ameobi set for contract talks at end of season'

:yikes:

Not a great surprise although I expected him to sign when the summer transfer window shut as a free agent when we failed to get enough strikers over this imaginary line Pardew keeps mentioning.

I wouldnt be massively against him staying, if i knew it wouldnt affect us buying more strikers in the summer, but it will. If he does stay we will/may get only one other striker in and that would be suicide.

Can't believe some people aren't bothered about him staying. He signifies everything that is currently wrong with this squad/club/manager/country/ownership, if he left it would give some hope that things were changing.