SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

If that's true then I hope we don't go for him.  The last thing we want is hot crossed buns and rock buns being launched about all over the place, we don't want to be getting into a bun fight.

Seriously though, we will find out whether he is keen on coming back here, if his demands are as ridiculosu as the journo makes out, he will surely lower them to come back.

Even more interesting in that article is the bit that says we are reluctant to pay £10m for Daniel Sturridge but if Chelsea sign another striker we will be back in for him. £10m? I seriously doubt that, Chelsea would be mad. If that was true surely we would snap their hands off!

Guest taps01

Even more interesting in that article is the bit that says we are reluctant to pay £10m for Daniel Sturridge but if Chelsea sign another striker we will be back in for him. £10m? I seriously doubt that, Chelsea would be mad. If that was true surely we would snap their hands off!

Must be a typo.

Must be a typo.

Agreed if thats all they want for him we should give them the money today. Can't be right tough as almost everyone would be tempted for that price.

chelsea are mad though aren't they? i have no trouble believing that we wont pay the going rate for a player with no loopholes or release clauses

It's not so much the 60k I have a problem with, it's the fact he'll apparently go to the club which offers the highest wage. If that's his attitude I would prefer he went elsewhere.

It's not so much the 60k I have a problem with, it's the fact he'll apparently go to the club which offers the highest wage. If that's his attitude I would prefer he went elsewhere.

mate, the spin is dripping off of that article. we only want to sign players who REALLY want to play for nufc? but were happy for marveaux to strop at liverpool because of the contract offer and come to us instead for a better offer? and what's wrong with a player trying to get the best deal he can when he's got so many clubs after him? if we're going to put so much emphasis on finance when doing deals then why cant a player do it too?

Guest Antec

Human being in 'takes job that pays most' shocker!

He'll need the extra money judging by his nightclub bill he posted on twitter

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=d7eph.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Human being in 'takes job that pays most' shocker!

He'll need the extra money judging by his nightclub bill he posted on twitter

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=d7eph.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

What a nob for posting that, talk about crass. I hate the bling aspect of modern football.