Sammy Ameobi released

James

Also:

Jak Alnwick, Adam Campbell and Remie Streete will all be seeking pastures new next season, whilst Facundo Ferreyra returns to Shakhtar Donetsk after completing his one year loan deal on Tyneside.

Had high hopes for Campbell and Streete, gutted it hasn't worked out for them. Alnwick was comically bad so can understand that one.

I just think he's a handful for teams. He's a nightmare to watch but he has enough for a squad player. Might be able to contribute from the bench.

He will end up starting every week again.

Similar player to Vardy at Leicester imo, will run at defences and cause a bit of a nuisance whilst not being the most talented player ever.

Actually agree with the moves made by the club with the contracts - Gutierrez deserves to leave on a high as a hero, Raylor just deserves to leave.

Alnwick needs to have an operation over the summer to attach hands onto his arms, Campbell/Streete haven't really ever really had a say but the level of standard they've been playing at on loan suggest they aren't going to make it.

No news on Satka? Must be offered a new deal too then.

For me, he has zero redeeming features as a footballer. He offers us f*** all and never does anything of worth on a consistent basis. A blue moon player.

The fact he's likeable and cheap means nowt to me :dontknow:

This. I honestly don't know how anyone can rate the lad.

He's cack. If we were a proper club he'd be nowhere near the matchday squad and therefore not worthy of a new contract. They've probably offered him a bag of magic beans anyway, so I wouldn't bet against him turning it down.

If Sammy Ameobi gets any better paid offers from any other clubs he should leave for the good of his career. He didn't even get regular football this season even though there was little in the way of competition for places.

I'm hoping NUFC can sign better to replace him.

Guest antz1uk

We only get compensation if he's been offered a contract. We're probably offering him a pitiful deal- if he signs it, no damage. If he doesn't, compo comes in.

that was the cock up everton made with 'him of insignificance who's name i cannot even recall now' well unless they knew he was s**** all along

As for Sammy, he does nothing for me, championship player at best

Edit: Gosling