Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Pompey have signed Izale Mcleod, Luke Rodgers, Lee Williamson, Jon Harley, Brian Howard, Kieran Djilali, Mustapha Dumbuya, Jon Harley, Connor Clifford, Mikkel Andersen and Liam Walker. 

Hope they only paid the one agent fee for Jon Harley...

wengers said arsenal already spent the rvp cash

It was blatent why they bought Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla, he knew this was happening.

If Song goes out though i expect him to be replaced, but not much else. Still a very good team and should finish top 4 quite easily tbh but won't challenge for the league like they realistically could have done if they kept RVP and Song.

Be interesting to see how he'll fit in. I imagine he'll play on the wing since they'll have Lambert & Rodriguez as a front two. Hope it works for them like, love clubs thinking fuck it he's good too watch so we'll get him in regardless of thinking about the wider picture. Can't imagine Adkins has had much to do with this.

Pompey have signed Izale Mcleod, Luke Rodgers, Lee Williamson, Jon Harley, Brian Howard, Kieran Djilali, Mustapha Dumbuya, Jon Harley, Connor Clifford, Mikkel Andersen and Liam Walker. 

Hope they only paid the one agent fee for Jon Harley...

I can see Portsmouth going down again.

Ramirez on the right and Lallana on the left for Soton?

Would have thought so, with Rodriquez in behind Lambert. They should be playing some decent football with that front 4 and with Clyne at RB as well.

I look forward to watching them personally.

11m, they'd better hope he adjusts well.

They must be paying him a canny wedge too, he turned down Spurs because he didn't like the wages he was offered.

Ha ha, as if any player ever turns down Spurs!

Well players might (if we don't throw silly money at them), but...

...Hutton...

..luckily, Villa didn't.

"United will pay £22.5m, with a further £1.5m one-off bonus to follow if they win a Premier League or Champions League title in the next four years."

Just hand over the £24m man. Man Utd haven't gone 5 years without a PL trophy since real football was born ffs.

I really don't support footballers who sit and whine to get out of their contracts or force a move. Unless they play for Sunderland.

Dempsey is my favorite but he's being a twat right now. Fulfill the contract you signed. Think he'd probably be gone by now had he just handled this offseason with class.

"United will pay £22.5m, with a further £1.5m one-off bonus to follow if they win a Premier League or Champions League title in the next four years."

Just hand over the £24m man. Man Utd haven't gone 5 years without a PL trophy since real football was born ffs.

Yeah, but Man City have only just started to exist.