Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2257280/Kazenga-LuaLua-pepares-face-club-Newcastle-United-FA-Cup.html

‘I actually prefer to live in Brighton than Newcastle. When I was living in Newcastle it was difficult.

'I used to go out a lot with my fiends after the game.

'When I made the decision to leave Newcastle it wasn’t just about football, it was different things as well.

‘I thought my choice was good and my family was happy with it as well.

'Obviously they knew I used to play games then go out with my friends then come back at stupid times.

'I don’t do that any more. I live on my own down here and I’m happy on my own.

'Everything seems to be going well for me. I’ve settled down.

‘If you ask any players, they’ll say that Newcastle is a party town and everyone knows everybody.

'That’s probably why Demba Ba left, because of parties.'

Aye, I bet it was. :lol:

He's still a thick cunt then. I remember playing against his school team and he spent most of his time talking to his mates on the sideline whilst they were getting humped 8-0. Also had his name written on his boots in felt tip pen.

I'm glad I called this one

Regardless of his ability he was a greedy selfish c*** who was only ever out for himself...

Glad he's gone

Nonsense.

Given his degenerative knee condition it's not unreasonable that Ba wants to maximise his income while he still can. Anyone who thinks he should have turned down an extra 30-40k a week offer to join the current Champions of Europe is living in fantasy land

- apart from Shola there isn't a player in our squad who would turn down a move like that to stay at SJP.

Ba did well while he was at SJP. The club agreed to his release cause and if the team suffered because he didn't want to play out wide that's Pardew's fault for being a weak manager.

Bang on.

Whoever allowed the clause in his contract needs a kick in the knackers though.

Don't think we would have got him if we didn't have the clause.

That's my take on it also, the deal was predicated on a cast iron "get out" clause for Demba to get a nice wedge.

Sign for free now, do the business, and someone will bite at a reasonable price.

And so it came to pass

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2257280/Kazenga-LuaLua-pepares-face-club-Newcastle-United-FA-Cup.html

‘I actually prefer to live in Brighton than Newcastle. When I was living in Newcastle it was difficult.

'When I made the decision to leave Newcastle it wasn’t just about football, it was different things as well.

'Obviously they knew I used to play games then go out with my friends then come back at stupid times.

‘If you ask any players, they’ll say that Newcastle is a party town and everyone knows everybody.

It doesn't even make much sense apart from 'boo hoo my friends wanted to go out, now I don't have any it's much better, boo Newcastle it's a right party town!!'.

Brighton is a good night out as well, it's all down to whether or not YOU chose to go out.

Ba's a muslim who doesn't drink alcohol, why would he go out partying, besides he's getting late on in his 20's so surely that time of his life would have passed him by, and going to London wouldn't exactly help him if partying was his thing.

It sounds like sour grapes from him to that it didn't work out here. Also it shows a lot more about him than anyone else to be honest, it shows that he valued the party lifestyle more than his career and prospects, probably a factor in why we let him go.

Ba's a muslim who doesn't drink alcohol, why would he go out partying, besides he's getting late on in his 20's so surely that time of his life would have passed him by, and going to London wouldn't exactly help him if partying was his thing.

It sounds like sour grapes from him to that it didn't work out here. Also it shows a lot more about him than anyone else to be honest, it shows that he valued the party lifestyle more than his career and prospects, probably a factor in why we let him go.

He's only 27 ffs! :lol:

It doesn't even make much sense apart from 'boo hoo my friends wanted to go out, now I don't have any it's much better, boo Newcastle it's a right party town!!'.

Brighton is a good night out as well, it's all down to whether or not YOU chose to go out.

Who cares what Lua Lua thinks....he wasn't good enough for NUFC, I would have had him down the road far quicker than he was.

Couldn't care what these second-rate players think after they've gone - we have had the likes of Ferdinand, Shearer, Ginola, Tino, Macdonald Waddle and Beardsley at the club and none of these players could lace their boots..even Ba.

We all know what the club's problems are - and being in a 'party city' isn't one of them when you have the right manager and board.....

I do so love how people make up any shit to avoid admitting they're just thick cunts

I do so love how people make up any s*** to avoid admitting they're just thick c***s

The City of Newcastle demands that you must PARTY inside HER!!!

I do so love how people make up any s*** to avoid admitting they're just thick c***s

The City of Newcastle demands that you must PARTY inside HER!!!

:lol:

I lived in and around newcastle all my life and tho I have had many nights out in Newcastle I dont feel the urge or the city pulling me in !! What a little tart, and of course its shitty little sound bites from crap splatts like him that get trotted out in the media time and time again.

Not one journalist would say "well you dont have to go our on the drink?"