Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Never thought I would say this, but I am getting really amped about this upcoming season, even if I will likely be back in Benghazi for the start.  I recall seeing this Marveaux guy play a few times, and being impressed with him, although he didn't do anything particularly memorable.

Hes not quite as dishy as Cabaye but he shouldnt have too many problems pulling in Liquid.  :pow:

A bloke with warts, 7 eyes, a cleft lip, and Prince Charles ears could pull in liquid.

Mackems you mean?

Hes not quite as dishy as Cabaye but he shouldnt have too many problems pulling in Liquid.  :pow:

A bloke with warts, 7 eyes, a cleft lip, and Prince Charles ears could pull in liquid.

Had a result or two there like Stifler?

With a a bloke with warts, 7 eyes, a cleft lip, and Prince Charles ears. ;)

With a a bloke with warts, 7 eyes, a cleft lip, and Prince Charles ears. ;)

:lol:

I knew that was coming, but still you have to laugh at yourself sometimes.  :clap:

Just for the record, I don't have any of those and the way my luck with pulling is at the moment I don't think I could even pull someone like that.

I knew that was coming, but still you have to laugh at yourself sometimes.  :clap:

Just for the record, I don't have ano of those and the way my luck with pulling is at the moment I don't think I could even pull someone like that.

Don't feel too down mate! There's always chloroform to fall back on.

Just for the record, I don't have ano of those and the way my luck with pulling is at the moment I don't think I could even pull someone like that.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. That's the spirit. :)

Just for the record, I don't have any of those and the way my luck with pulling is at the moment I don't think I could even pull someone like that.

Trying too hard, or have too high standards/expectations...settle for a beast and work your way up from there. I hear teeth girl is available.

Trying too hard, or have too high standards/expectations...settle for a beast and work your way up from there. I hear teeth girl is available.

It's ok, I'll settle for riding solo.

Maybe if you knew what people who were born with that have to go through, you'd reconsider using it as part of a joke, dickhead.