Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Him getting mugged on the touchline came from Obertan's ridiculous flick did it not? Put Colo under pressure, still should have dealt with it better though.

Wasn't that Tiote that lost the ball because of Obertan's stupid flick? I think Colo ran across the back line looking for a pass but couldn't find one so ended up on the right touch line. Think he took a knock as well didn't he because he stayed down.

encouraging words from jonas about him and colo wanting to stay, i'll be delighted if he signs an extension

Where can these words be found?

from .com

"Colo and I love life at Newcastle and want to spend our best years here. Since Newcastle returned to the Premier League, Colo has been in great form. This wasn't a surprise for me because I played against him many times in La Liga when he was at Depor and I was at Real Mallorca.

"He is a very important player for us. He is doing really well as captain and he has a big experience of playing in first-class matches."

Great news if true. Both him and jonas i though would be the next out, good to see us finally gettin players tied down, colo especialy has been first class for us over the past year or so... :smitten:

Rumours that he is close to agreeing an extended contract on similar terms  :smitten: :D

So what does this mean? Are they out buying a pen atm for signing the contract?

They've both agreed the figure will start with an 8 that's as far as they've got.

Rumours that he is close to agreeing an extended contract on similar terms  :smitten: :D

So what does this mean? Are they out buying a pen atm for signing the contract?

They've both agreed the figure will start with an 8 that's as far as they've got.

Your avatar, TBG :lol: :lol: