Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

@LukeEdwardsTele

Have always reported my belief Coloccini would stay. Didn't really have any alternative but glad he's seen sense & committed to #nufc cause

:mackems:

Caulkin was the first to shed light on today's happy development.

Best news of the week. I thought the writing was on the wall when Mbiwa's apparent wages were reported as Ashley would be unlikely to bankroll two centre backs on such high wages. I suspect an agreement has been made for him to go in summer but either way we desperately need him in the meantime. Proper competition for places at the back now, at long last.

Best news of the week. I thought the writing was on the wall when Mbiwa's apparent wages were reported as Ashley would be unlikely to bankroll two centre backs on such high wages. I suspect an agreement has been made for him to go in summer but either way we desperately need him in the meantime. Proper competition for places at the back now, at long last.

whats he meant to be on like?

Well this has turned out to have been a very good month :D

Whilst Colo's long term future is still uncertain and unresolved, I'm confident that he'll keep it professional on the pitch between now and the end of the season - we'll need him to anyway, he is our captain after all. A Yanga-Mbiwa and Colo CB partnership :drool:

5m Rupert Fryer ‏@Rupert_Fryer

Coloccini:I write this from a distance, missing my country, my family... after a series of meetings... my return to Arg. was temp. cut short

4m Rupert Fryer ‏@Rupert_Fryer

Coloccini: "Unfortunately in life not, things don't always go as you want... often contracts are stronger than the reasons of the heart."

3m Rupert Fryer ‏@Rupert_Fryer

Coloccini: "I want to acknowledge the tremendous effort [from San Lorenzo]... to overcome the difficulties so I could move."

Rupert Fryer ‏@Rupert_Fryer

paraphrasing, he goes on and on and I only have 140 characters.

What about an apology to us for all the shit he's put us through?

All for letting him go at the end of the season, glad to see the back of him if am totally honest. Even when it's supposedly over, it's not (with comments like this)

Weird that IMO. Makes it look less like personal problems and more like he just wants to play for them. Where's his letter to NUFC fans? :dontknow:

Honestly as things have gone on i have become very skeptical of these " personal problems " i would not surprise me if he just wants to go home and doesn't care how he does it.