Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

What a bunch of absolute liars then  :lol: Was expecting much worse than that, even when Triggs said that he can...he speaks great English! I'd listen to Total Sport instead on the way home from work but a) can't get it on the radio and b) it's also a pile of shit

I remember Colo being effortlessly swatted away by Sami Hypia as he nodded home in that mullering by Liverpool in his first few games. The next corner for them the camera picked it up him physically nudging Taylor to try and stop Hypia, a tactically switched on shithouse  :lol:

Unless you're Tevez level slow you' have decent English after being here for what... 7 years?

I think it's the first where Wickham gives him a 5 yard head start and still gets to the ball before him.  I would say we should defend deep but neither him nor Chancel can deal with a Wickham or Troy Deeney in the air.

Lascelles while bigger and more capable of a physical battle doesn't seem to be able to clear his lines properly or track runners properly.  This defence is awful. 

Saw him in the High Heaton Sainsbury's on way back from work just after 5. Massive trolley filled with below-par meat...wanker. One of those sentences is 100% true.

Didn't put a foot wrong today. However slightly puked in my mouth when the commentator came out with the "Fabricio the Brave" line.

:lol: Aye but to be fair he seemed to be shitting himself that we'd blow the lead almost as much as we were.

Last week I urged captain Fabricio Coloccini and manager Steve McClaren to reconcile their differences after media reports claimed that there had been a bust-up. Well, if bust-ups cause this sort of reaction in McClaren's dressing room then they should consider 'clearing the air' more often.

:lol: