Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Yep, glad he's come out, even though it seems like its been a lot of prodding by us somewhere along the line, but it needed to be said.

But as they say words are cheap, action speaks louder than words etc...however I feel slightly warmed about the situation and finding myself having faith in his position at the club...for now anyway.

Guest reefatoon

Yep, glad he's come out, even though it seems like its been a lot of prodding by us somewhere along the line, but it needed to be said.

But as they say words are cheap, action speaks louder than words etc...however I feel slightly warmed about the situation and finding myself having faith in his position at the club...for now anyway.

Shit man, did he??

Wonder how his close pal Martin Hardy will try and spin this tonight?

He will be devastated he hasn't left and looking like he won't quit football. Guess well just have to wait till the summer to see the cunt try and stir things again.

Colo & Yanga-Mbiwa for the rest of the season. http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/Davybhoyssmiley.gif

Unbelievable.

Name the CB pairings that would excite you more in this league? Can't think of many.

I cannot think of a better pair on the ball (providing Mbiwa is a cool as he seems from the highlights and what we've heard)

It still seems he'll be off in the summer but I'm okay with that. He made it pretty clear that if it was a football decision only why would he want to leave Newcastle to go back to Argentina, especially now when we have signed some quality players? Really pleased he still wants to be captain and that we'll see him forming a rock solid centre back pairing with M'biwa for the rest of the season.

So the whole thing has been a massive f*** up, all Colo has ever said "the only time i'd go back to argentina, was if i had personal problems" which translated into he has personal problems and wants to go home.

Hyped up by the media and random bullshit speculation.

Great.

I don't think he's saying that. 'I'd only want to go back if I had personal problems' meant to me, I had personal problems and that's the only reason I wanted to go back.

Great to read though. Give him a good sing song tonight.