Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

TCD going the extra mile to rub people up the wrong way since his awards sweep  :lol:

The forum lost credibility with those awards.

People wishing Colo is sold when he's our best CB are crazy. It's a sad indictment that he's our best CB but thems the cards

The craziest thing about people wanting Colo sold is the suggestion some club out there could be stupid enough to hand over cash in return for his shit defending. I don't think anyone's advocated selling him without replacement. 

TCD going the extra mile to rub people up the wrong way since his awards sweep  :lol:

The forum lost credibility with those awards.

People wishing Colo is sold when he's our best CB are crazy. It's a sad indictment that he's our best CB but thems the cards

The craziest thing about people wanting Colo sold is the suggestion some club out there could be stupid enough to hand over cash in return for his s*** defending. I don't think anyone's advocated selling him without replacement. 

The only central defender we could get any money for is Dummett. Then there's the tall shit one. Injury-prone shit one. And the curly-haired shit one.

Getting a new first-team CB should be a priority but we would probably need two for Colo to get out the team and I don't see that happening this year.

As s*** as he, Dummett and Williamson are it's absolutely imperative they stay fit until we're safe.

Didn't Dummett go off with an injury on Saturday?  He went straight down the tunnel holding his leg but I've not heard it mentioned since.

As s*** as he, Dummett and Williamson are it's absolutely imperative they stay fit until we're safe.

Didn't Dummett go off with an injury on Saturday?  He went straight down the tunnel holding his leg but I've not heard it mentioned since.

He left the ground on crutches. Was holding his hamstring and had signalled to come off ages before he did but it took Williamson an absolute age to get ready to come on.

He's still managed to travel to Dubai mind!

And Colo hasn't gone to Argentina either, was at the U21 game last night.