Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

He runs when going nowhere. But when others expect something he jogs and holds onto the ball until all life around him is long dead.

He's completely disconnected, and has no clue what is going on. Which is why his natural abilities of skill and pace, that many players would crave, are utterly useless. He is tragic.

swear to god i don't think i can bear to watch this cunt standing watching his man run past him and double up on the full back like he has no cares in the fucking world

:lol:  Coupled with a baffling ability to fuck up the most promising quick breaks

swear to god i don't think i can bear to watch this c*** standing watching his man run past him and double up on the full back like he has no cares in the f***ing world

:lol:  Coupled with a baffling ability to f*** up the most promising quick breaks

Unbelievable stuff

swear to god i don't think i can bear to watch this cunt standing watching his man run past him and double up on the full back like he has no cares in the fucking world

:lol:  Coupled with a baffling ability to fuck up the most promising quick breaks

It's not that baffling to us, we know he's going to do it.

He's done a couple of good things today but generally is a total liability. Hopefully he's done enough for a move away from the club.

Like what? He lost the ball 9 times out of 10, broke our counter attacks and offered us jack shit in the entire game. We NEED him away from our team.