Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

If it's any consolation he would probably be playing for Chelsea by now anyway.

I was desperate for us to go for him at the time like.

Maybe he would be playing for Chelsea but it would have been us with the transfer profit. It was a bad decision.

Yeah, sure. What Baba says has some merit as well though.

So was Chris Hughton, he even went as far as to put out a statement how useful his pace would be for the side. It was a terrible cock up any way you look at it.

Maybe he would be playing for Chelsea but it would have been us with the transfer profit. It was a bad decision.

Shows what a difference the selling clubs finances have to do with selling, Palace got £2.5m for Moses, seen figures of £8-12 for Zaha, is 3 or 4 times better? I doubt it.

Someone I know encountered his agent. I heard a recording of the conversation.

'Would have walked to Newcastle on broken glass if the chairman wasn't such an arsehole' springs to mind, paraphrasing.

Seriously?

We talking about Moses?

Yes. He wanted something like about 20k a week and we told them to p*ss off.

He'd have, pretty much, been playing every week by now. If anything those wages are very fair (if what you said is correct).

They probably wanted him on a par with the other young players when, in reality, he's streets ahead.

We were deffo streets behind in our negotiations there I believe.

Do you think there is any chance we could bring Zat Knight back from the Championship? What would the cost be? If we need more than one CB this window, I would prefer that one was heavily experienced in the English leagues.

Hopefully there isn't any chance because he is disgustingly bad.

Do you think there is any chance we could bring Zat Knight back from the Championship? What would the cost be? If we need more than one CB this window, I would prefer that one was heavily experienced in the English leagues.

Back from, back into

Shows what a difference the selling clubs finances have to do with selling, Palace got £2.5m for Moses, seen figures of £8-12 for Zaha, is 3 or 4 times better? I doubt it.

Palace were went into administration at that time so they had to sell him quickly and Wigan took advantage of that by getting him on the cheap. I'm sure had they not been they would have got more at the time.