Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There are thought to be too many mercenaries in the Newcastle squad, who see it is a stepping stone club, as this is how it was sold to them when they agreed to join.

Tell players we're a stepping stone club they can use to further their careers.

Are surprised when players see us as a stepping stone club they can use to further their careers.

:lol:

Guest chopey

Ashley has already given us his excuse for next season live on tv, charnley runs the club and he will be given one more chance the day after transfer deadline day when he has sold out best players and spent about £10 million as well as giving carver the managers job.

Both charnley and carver will be sacked the day after January's transfer deadline after they failed to get players over the line which will lead to Ashley riding to the rescue once more and employing rednapp before the whole sorry story starts again next year

Fuck all will happen because he's simply too concerned with ££££ meaning he won't part with cash. For an absolute fraction of the barrels of cash coming in he could sign a decent, solid manager who could bring players on and increase their value for future profit in the process. While simultaneously get the team well drilled, playing good football.

As it is he'll ALWAYS a look for the cheap /numpty option like Carver. Even in the situation where he might consider bringing a proper appointment in, the idea of reporting to an idiotit, clueless fool like Charnley and having no say in transfers will put any right minded individual off.

Spend some proper money on players, bring in a proper manager and give them their own back room staff and say on transfers................There's just too much that needs to change for anything truly progressive to happen.

The club will release a new set of mission statements in the next few weeks and will no longer limit themselves to aiming for a top-10 finish. There will be a softening of the language used to try to reconnect with the club’s passionate fan base and a further acknowledgement of the mistakes made over the past couple of years.

so they'll basically just lie to get people on side, right enough, carry on

What a ridiculous statement (Cunning Linguist). It's the first time he has done anything in the public eye and it's solely down to the fact ticket sales are likely to drop and his asset was likely to severely depreciate in value. In fact it probably still will unless he follows up on his promises of investment, which in itself is unlikely because they're all lying c***s - him and his bum-bandits.

AshleyOut have increased media attention if nowt else and now the whole footballing world is waking up to Mikes twattery. So that in itself says they've done a good job.

The next 12 months will be a key indicator as to what his intentions are.

Hahahahaha!

The interview was horrendous.  So badly staged and scripted.  Probably had a fucking autocue for all his bullshit and lies.

I fucking hate this club at the minute.  Didn’t even manage a full day of being happy/relieved that we stayed up.  As I ended up watching this the morning after and it just reminded me how doomed we are.  Another 5 years or more of, at best, mediocrity, shit managers and relegation scraps.

Oh joy.

He will also demand that Carr brings in a British spine to the team.

All the pundits you love to hate rolled up in that one little statement. Dinosaur thinking. Assess your players correctly, it doesn't matter where the fuck they came from. Pardew was always rattling on about British players, pricks, the lot of them.

I would say that pretty much every side to have been succesful in the PL had a British spine, mind.  It's not so much about nationality per se but the importance of recruting players from a top standard of football with quite a unique tempo and physical demands.

Hate this British thing. You wont see anyone suggesting that Chelsea down to Southampton need to recruit British in order to progress, its only reserved for teams struggling in the bottom half. To me that means, buy British if you expect to be struggling, cos in the main they are crap but run around a bit

we 'got rid' of Pardew after spending 4 years signing foreigners he didn't want to work with, the logical next step would be to sign a foreign manager and fill the squad with bog-standard british cloggers I suppose

I mean what else could you do?

we 'got rid' of Pardew after spending 4 years signing foreigners he didn't want to work with, the logical next step would be to sign a foreign manager and fill the squad with bog-standard british cloggers I suppose

I mean what else could you do?

The club is so stupid man. Just so stupid!