Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest tollemache

:lol: Fuck me.

You said you were quietly shitting yourself not 2 weeks ago. On here.

I think my point of view is pretty clear from the many, many posts I've made. Or you can seize on one phrase and quite pathetically twist it.

I'm just picking up on your latest mental comment. You weren't surprised we signed 5 players? You weren't in the least bit concerned we wouldn't plug enough gaps or that we'd get relegated? With our recent form and our general transfer window dawdling?

Wow, how's that valium working out for you?

I wasn't surprised we had a busy January at all, no, and I haven't gotten to the point where I'm seriously worried about relegation. Generally been very positive about the transfer policy and the overall direction of the club haven't I? And nothing that's happened recently has changed my opinion, especially the transfer activity which would appear to bolster it. I don't see what's so mental about all that.

Guest chicken little

Why's Fat Mike holding his crotch..? Wait, I don't want to know.. :lol:

Watching Sissoko train, and thinking "two million euros" "fuck me, 31st August 2013 I'll be able to sell this guy for silly money."

The most powerful aphrodisiac.

edit: FMP

Could be Lee Charnley.

This is the first image I get when I google for "Lee Charnley Newcastle United":

http://nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Leilani-Dowding-black.jpg

Suddenly I understand why all these Frenchies were so desperate to put pen to paper.. :lol:

Could be Lee Charnley.

This is the first image I get when I google for "Lee Charnley Newcastle United":

http://nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Leilani-Dowding-black.jpg

Suddenly I understand why all these Frenchies were so desperate to put pen to paper.. :lol:

Steven Taylor's ex.