Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest reefatoon

Is his helicopter white and green? Seen it flying in this afternoon when i finished work. Couldn't quite see if Benitez was on board mind. Hope he is up here to crack the whip  and sack the useless cunt.

Is his helicopter white and green? Seen it flying in this afternoon when i finished work. Couldn't quite see if Benitez was on board mind. Hope he is up here to crack the whip  and sack the useless c***.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/34310/1301055-hind.jpg

Benny was in the gunner chair.

As much as I'm anti-war and anti-weapons...that think is f***ing you up as soon as you see it. It's in your head, f***ing you up.

Mean as f***!

It's even got tits to remind you of how far removed it is from anything pleasurable! :lol:

Apparently they were rally bad.  I remember watching summik about the cold war with some ex CIA guys on it...Talking about techology, im sure they said it wasn't a good weapons carrier.

Bag of shyte.

As much as I'm anti-war and anti-weapons...that think is f***ing you up as soon as you see it. It's in your head, f***ing you up.

Mean as f***!

It's even got tits to remind you of how far removed it is from anything pleasurable! :lol:

Apparently they were rally bad.  I remember watching summik about the cold war with some ex CIA guys on it...Talking about techology, im sure they said it wasn't a good weapons carrier.

Bag of shyte.

Aye, you can tell from the pic as it's already lost them, somewhere. It matters not...I'm paralysed with fear. It's won.

Nah just pull up a deck chair, open up a can of Tab from the 80s and wait for it to fail. 

As much as I'm anti-war and anti-weapons...that thing is f***ing you up as soon as you see it. It's in your head, f***ing you up.

Mean as f***!

:lol: :lol: excellent

• 4 weeks later...

Can't figure him out at all. Does he really think JFK is a good decision? Is he taking the piss or is he absolutely clueless? He may be a billionaire but it is obvious he knows nothing about football and surrounded himself with inept cronies. Staggering.