Footy book recommendations

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

• 5 months later...

Just been down to Tynemouth Market to get a signed copy of Rafa's Way by Martin Hardy. Can't wait to get stuck into it like.

I think those who bought it online will get it soon as they were supposed to have been posted yesterday.

Yeah, it's out tomorrow isn't it? Just popped down as my lass wanted to get a signed copy for father's day for her dad.

Aye I popped down this morning to get one for my dad for Father's Day, both Hardy and Biffa seemed canny lads. Might see if I can read it all before giving it to him

Tunnel Of Love was a terrific read - great balance of nostalgia and first hand accounts from some of your less memorable or less-well-liked contributors. Wasn't very well written mind you; quite a lot of mistakes and the chapters seemed to jump all over the place - the Shearer section towards the end really felt like it was just filling they pages too because it was just all his interviews from the time, verbatim. But aye, will definitely pick up Rafa's Way at some point because it'll no doubt have some terrific insights.

The guy who writes zonal marking blog just released a book on premier league tactics, will definitely be worth a read.

He's currently doing a series of podcasts to go alongside the book. Both called The Mixer.

True faith podcast interview was interesting. 

The bit contrasting Lascelles and Ritchie with Colo's silence had me seething. Those gutless wonders we've had as captiains (Colo, Owen) and others sulking around the ptich.