Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Guest tunisia

Hello

Until now you have shown that you have a good team that is not made to play the holding. you can be a team for Europe and even the champions league:)

in France, many say that you're lucky so far because you have not played against big teams and your games were won against small teams or with luck. Of course this does not call into question your good team, just that now we will see if you really deserve to be in the top 5.

to 1 / 4 of the championship being third is not random. It is true that you had a great start to the championship, but you have the misfortune or the chance to play the hardest in a month.

Let me explain, or you lose your next 4 games but at least the worst is over, and you will have new games easier. it will be necessary to regain confidence if you lose the next 4 games. more games after you return, and the most important games are at home. :)

I hope for you that you will recover at least 6 points in the next 4 games, it will silence the skeptics and you will not have a little way to play Europe but a road or highway:)

good luck.

I see Lawro predicts we'll lose again...hmm.

but cast your mind back to when they played Wigan at St James' Park on 22 October. Everyone expected them to run the Latics over but, in the end, Roberto Martinez's side were unlucky not to get a point.

but cast your mind back to Monday night where very few expected us to get something at all, never mind a win and we did you fucking camp pretendy-Irish cunt.

:lol:

You're so right. I don't think Lawro even looks at who we're playing or our form, he just writes down a defeat.

Interestingly, the latest excuse (read: rationalisation) that I've heard for why we're so high up the table is because we're a one-man team (Demba Ba). From a Chelsea fan.

Meh, where would Chelsea be without their talismanic 50m striker banging in the goals to keep them in the title race?

Oh, wait...

Although Ben Arfa could serve as a potent threat towards Everton on the wing, I certainly wouldn't be keen on playing him in front of Simpson. Simpson is vulnerable enough as it is and, imo, I don't think Ben Arfa would offer him much- if any- protection from Drenthe/Baines. If we were to play Ben Arfa ahead of Santon then I'd see it a bit differently.

For me I'd probably go for the team that started vs Stoke but with Marv replacing Obertan.

Hello

Until now you have shown that you have a good team that is not made to play the holding. you can be a team for Europe and even the champions league:)

in France, many say that you're lucky so far because you have not played against big teams and your games were won against small teams or with luck. Of course this does not call into question your good team, just that now we will see if you really deserve to be in the top 5.

to 1 / 4 of the championship being third is not random. It is true that you had a great start to the championship, but you have the misfortune or the chance to play the hardest in a month.

Let me explain, or you lose your next 4 games but at least the worst is over, and you will have new games easier. it will be necessary to regain confidence if you lose the next 4 games. more games after you return, and the most important games are at home. :)

I hope for you that you will recover at least 6 points in the next 4 games, it will silence the skeptics and you will not have a little way to play Europe but a road or highway:)

good luck.

I keep hearing this from pundits. We've played 10 of the 19 teams we can play against. Included in those 9 teams we have to play are Everton of course and Norwich, Swansea, West Brom, Bolton. So pundits thing the games we've played so far were poor teams that has to make that collection poor teams. Therefore the only good teams are Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea and Man City. By that logic we fully deserve to be a top 5 team.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2504681,00.html

Nike Seitiro Hi-Vis ball

The new Nike Seitiro Hi-Vis ball will be used in the Barclays Premier League for the first time this weekend.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/65/0123061016458600.jpg

In the Barclays Premier League, pinpoint accuracy, speed and intensity are crucial to a team's success and can make the difference between top-of-the-table finish or the disappointment of relegation.

With the stakes so high, players look for a ball that gives them unrivalled touch and feel to ensure it goes exactly where they want it to every time.

The Nike Seitiro Hi-Vis ball is engineered to stand out on pitch when conditions are not ideal. The yellow and purple colour combination flaunts additional fluorescence and brighteners, making it even more visible in low light conditions than previous generations of Hi-Vis balls.

The Nike Seitiro builds on a legacy of excellence in the T90 football range that is well established as the official match ball in the world's leading leagues including the Barclays Premier League, Italy's Serie A and La Liga in Spain.

Change. :scared:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/11/04/danny-guthrie-is-in-line-for-everton-match-72703-29717458/

“I don’t know how Cheick’s going to respond in the next couple of days, but there’s part of me that would look to Danny anyway.

“Danny’s been absolutely superb in those two games. Stoke didn’t suit him at all, but he did the other side of the job – that fighting, being diligent, marking and everything else that goes with the central midfield role.

“Cheick Tiote’s a fantastic player. You’d miss him out of any team. We’ll miss him if he doesn’t play – I can’t say any more than that.”

Guest ToonUltra

Hello

good luck.

I keep hearing this from pundits. We've played 10 of the 19 teams we can play against. Included in those 9 teams we have to play are Everton of course and Norwich, Swansea, West Brom, Bolton. So pundits thing the games we've played so far were poor teams that has to make that collection poor teams. Therefore the only good teams are Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea and Man City. By that logic we fully deserve to be a top 5 team.

I LIKE!

Playing devil's advocate a little bit here but do you not think it would be more of a blow to Guthrie if Pardew, having bigged him up, then dropped him for Cheikh, than if he had simply come out and said 'Danny did well, but Cheik will come back into the side when fit'?

Personally I think that Pardew is a good man manager and therefore has said those things safe in the knowledge that Cheik wont be available for the weekend.

I assume the only real change is the colour ready for winter. The ball dynamics surely can't change mid season.

Well considering they hardly play these days if there's a snowflake about, I would suggest the ball colour change is more to get the kids all excited for their new yellow Christmas football.

Not that I'm cynical in any way !!