Manchester City 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - post-match reaction from p41

Dave

Our lot apparently set off a firework and were ripping out seats and chucking them into the home end.

That'll be Fugazi

Cheeky bastard :lol:

Aye, a firework did go off in the home end, pretty sure it was hoyed by one our lot.

After the firework both sets of fans were chucking coins at each other, and a couple of seats went over from our end.

I wasnt involved in any of it.

Our lot apparently set off a firework and were ripping out seats and chucking them into the home end.

That'll be Fugazi

Aye, a firework did go off in the home end, pretty sure it was hoyed by one our lot.

After the firework both sets of fans were chucking coins at each other, and a couple of seats went over from our end.

How many were involved?

That'll be Fugazi

How many were involved?

citeh fans running away getting twatted all ower the place

/rtgsmb

Got punished for mistakes today, but thought the scoreline flattered them to be honest. Doubtlessly it'll be all about how we have now been 'put in our place', etc which is complete tosh. Think Ryan Taylor's spell at DL has to come to an end now, as he has a torrid time today. Santon in next week please.

proud of the lads tbh, more than held their own against an extremely strong team. If our finishing was better this could have been a draw. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do with Tiote, Santon, Marveaux, Obertan and Best in the side (if all fit) for the return.

Bit disappointed with the beeb's discription of a cOmfortable victory for man shitty, we were better than that the score line flatters them

They scored three goals at home, it's such a cliché to put 'comfortable' in the headline.

Guest Minusmensch

Thought it was an ok match. Not superb, but better than what you'd expect against Manchester City, and the result was kinda lying. It was no 3-1 match. But Man City proved to everyone why they are the leaders of the league.

Impresed by Ben Arfa. As expected he didn't get to play with the ball as much as I would like, but when he did he did great. Absolute great performance.  Thought Sammy did a good job too, even though he's nto quite ready yet. But not bad at all. Happy for the lad.

A performance like this against Man United should give at least one point.

Bit disappointed with the beeb's discription of a cOmfortable victory for man shitty, we were better than that the score line flatters them

let them have it- more opponents will underestimate us

No shame there like. Even in the first half hour when we barely touched the ball, they never really looked like they were gonna score. We made a couple of mistakes, they punished us, hey ho. In years gone by we'd have folded but in the second half we stayed solid and gave it our best shot. Like i said, no shame at all.

If we continue to play like we have all season we're on for uefa cup spot.

I think the lads done ok today, the result flatters their opportunities tbh although they did have the greater possession. Ultimately I take from this game what I already knew, Man City players are fantastic, their "fans" are shite.

Raylor definately deserved, horror game. Jonas did his usual thing defensively but ran into a lot of blind alleys and was pretty unimpressive to be honest, not his finest hour, however has to be said covering for Raylor made extra difficult

Raylor definately deserved, horror game. Jonas did his usual thing defensively but ran into a lot of blind alleys and was pretty unimpressive to be honest, not his finest hour, however has to be said covering for Raylor made extra difficult

Very generous, thought he was lacking defensively massively personally.

Very generous, thought he was lacking defensively massively personally.

Maybe fair, dunno how much he was more exposed due to Raylor having a woeful game / quality of opposition

City were pretty comfortable today. That was partly down to us gifting them their 3 goals and fluffing the chances that came our way.

We seemed a little overawed early on and gave away possession easily. It would have interesting if Ba had put us in front though I very much doubt that we'd have hung on.

Hopefully we'll learn that we can compete and take that belief into next week's game.