Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

He is our only creative midfielder, he was great today,  what aren't people getting ?

Leave it man. Its Pardew lovers against Ben Arfa. Crazy if you follow both threads.

Explain my post then?  I like Pardew and can see his flaws.  I like Ben Arfa and can see his flaws.  All along I have said I would play Ben Arfa, but can see reasons why Pardew may not always start.  Not that strange a stance.

Was quoting Elliotman. Have nothing to do with your opinion.

He is our only creative midfielder, he was great today,  what aren't people getting ?

Leave it man. Its Pardew lovers against Ben Arfa. Crazy if you follow both threads.

Explain my post then?  I like Pardew and can see his flaws.  I like Ben Arfa and can see his flaws.  All along I have said I would play Ben Arfa, but can see reasons why Pardew may not always start.  Not that strange a stance.

Was quoting Elliotman. Have nothing to do with your opinion.

Fair enough - was obviously getting my wires crossed due to your reaction in the other thread.

still needs to stop his over-playing though. absolutely irritated me when he should have played it across to someone in the penalty area but instead opted to try one trick too many.

overall, he was quality and brilliant to watch though.

Interview- "Hatem with the spark when he came on?"

AP- " Ah Come on, this guy is exceptional, i dont want fans to start thinkin that i dont think this guy is a good player.  He is special, we've gotta get him on the pitch. I've got to find a way of getting him on the pitch to play like that. Because if i can get him on the pitch playing like that, that's his best 45 min. We got 10 games to go and he can cause some real damage. He was the big difference between to the 2 sides in terms of technical quality. You need professional and defensive players but forget everything else...we need technical players that can unlock the door and my god he done it about 4-5 times and we nearly scored from them. "

He simply has to start, nobody else in our team can do what he does and it must be a massive boost to the opposition when they see Ryan Taylors name on the teamsheet instead of Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa at times does do too much and gives the ball away BUT they are outweighed by what he offers us in a positive way

Also the ball giving away, it is certainly no more than anyone else

Give the guy a run of games, starting games and I am sure he will sure what a class player he is. It is unfair to expect him to save us from games again and again

"We need to find a way to get him on the pitch" :lol: Don't even know what that means.

Still doesn't trust him on the right, can't drop Cisse or Ba.

Why not?

I don't like him on the right either but also don't see why he can't partner Ba with Cisse left on the bench and Obertan on the right.

"We need to find a way to get him on the pitch" :lol: Don't even know what that means.

Still doesn't trust him on the right, can't drop Cisse or Ba.

Why not?

I don't like him on the right either but also don't see why he can't partner Ba with Cisse left on the bench and Obertan on the right.

:serious:

The distrust of him as a winger is becoming beyond absurd. He held the shape better and worked just as hard as any of our other options have done this season.

Fact is his control, passing, awareness and simply showing for possession instantly makes us a better side when he's on the pitch. That's without even touching on his dribbling and his actual threat to the opposition which is just several classes above any of the alternatives.

The distrust of him as a winger is becoming beyond absurd. He held the shape better and worked just as hard as any of our other options have done this season.

Fact is his control, passing, awareness and simply showing for possession instantly makes us a better side when he's on the pitch. That's without even touching on his dribbling and his actual threat to the opposition which is just several classes above any of the alternatives.

Preach nagger, preach

Yup. Iike him cutting in onto his left as well.

A great player to watch today. What do people reckon is the reason behind him not playing? The stuff about his workrate, defensive shift blah blah blah, just seems a thin to me. Does Pardew simply not like his attitude? Something personal?