Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Fuck off with the Ben Arfa won't be missed bullshit :lol: he's the best player we've had in ages and just because the whole team and top management are in complete disarray doesn't change that.

talentwise yes he is one the best, effectiveness on the field not by a long shot

Ok he didn't have a great game, nor did anyone. But why always fuck about with his position? Starts off the striker, that striker being the useless Shola btw, barely gets a kick. Then gets shunted left wing where we all know he has rarely ever been effective.

Its hard to judge individuals when the man responsible for inspiring them, tactically using them and creating a team from them is so woefully inept and corrupt.

For me he has all the talent but if I'm honest I don't see much desire or commitment at times... wasted with this clown managing him undoubtedly, but needs to up his personal contribution big style for me.  Irrespective of where he is wrongly played on the pitch.

Pre match Pardew seemed to be placing a big emaphasis on his shoulders in terns of the end of this season. All talk from the gob shite likely...........Would love to see the lad truly let loose with his skills and attacking flair.

I expcet him to be off in the summer too.

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer. Does not take match fitness to cross a fucking ball first time, it does not require 15 bastard step overs, no need to beat your man 10 times first.

Tis s not his stage to show off, he is part of a team and he needs to fucking play like it.

The odd wonder goal now and then does not mean he is a great player.

How many times did he lose the ball today and just watch as a mackem cunt just trotted away from him with it, for their third he just dropped to the fkn ground man.

If we can sell him and replace him with Cabella we should do it, ues I know all about of cunt of an owner and the real lack of possibility that could happen but still.

So yeah come on jump all over this defend Benny the great, not saying he was the only one, I'm just getting started here.