Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

That perfomrance today more than deserves a  :fwap: saying goodbye to a couple of :sign17: after that haha

Has to go to the Euros for France, tbh. Just hope he keeps fit.

Definitely. If he keeps playing like that, it'll be difficult for L. Blanc to avoid him... And there is no one with such a profile in the French's squad. Could (with Benzema up front) tear the English's squad apart in the Euro! :bluestar: Just prepare yourself English boys. :coolsmiley: :lol:

Just hope he'll keep training hard.

:lol: As if we'd be cheering them bunch of overpaid, over-the-hill cunts on if they come up against HBA.

I was absolutely certainly he'd score about 5 seconds before he did.

Same here, was just waiting for the drop of the shoulder, cut inside and hit it. Defenders know exactly what he's going to do but they still can't stop him. He was absolutely unbelievable today, and loved the interview.

Ba seems to have a great relationship with him too. Would always speak highly of him in the press and on the pitch he's constantly looking to give him the ball in good positions.

Guest ThievingMagpie

This just proves to me that he is extremely raw and lacks a lot of the polish that would have made him a world class player. He has flashes of brilliance but lacks in decision making (when and when not to make layoffs, when to pass and when to dribble) that I think will prove to be his eternal detriment. The lad is 25, I doubt there is more he can do to improve but here's hoping. If he can get his decision making down he will be at the top of the list in the prem. Today he did  it a few times and it utterly destroyed the other team, but at times he looked like how he used to be just taking on players needlessly. I hope we get more performances out of him like this

He's phenomenal to watch just find myself shouting "WTF are you doing....................................................Oh that's what your doing" as he skins half the opposition team and fires at goal.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cabaye, Benzema and Ben Arfa together for the Euros. Just how it was meant to be.

:sweetjesus:

FYP.

Fuck it, send Marveaux as well.