NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

We're actually not buying one single player in this window.

When did this happen? First summer window ever?

Bowyer on a free 2003 was a low.

A couple of January windows have been similar, but mid-season is one thing.

The Man City game was the first opening game of the season where we didn't field a new signing for 22 years.

I don't get why people here are pissed, woke up today with no expectations whatsoever :lol:

If the 'football' board was completely locked until 23-01 then those on the nash could go back to their wank pit and those in gainful could actually get summit sorted.

Of course it could be instantly unlocked on the miniscule proviso of something actually happening.

I can see more and more seeing the folly of committing £500+ to the regime that is blatantly not putting it back in.

According to an agent on Talksport

@MarcSDuffy: Agent on the radio says 2 English clubs offered €12m for Gomis but the player held out and then NUFC refused to go that high.

That doesn't even make sense.

Why don't the club just come out now and say we are done for incomings, they did last season. At least then I can put an end to it all

They are probably hoping they strike lucky and Gomis/Lyon suddenly lower their demands.

Why don't the club just come out now and say we are done for incomings, they did last season. At least then I can put an end to it all

They are probably hoping they strike lucky and Gomis/Lyon suddenly lower their demands.

Don't think they have any plans at all really

Theyve pretty much hinted at it gor the last two weeks.  we have to sell first.

According to an agent on Talksport

@MarcSDuffy: Agent on the radio says 2 English clubs offered €12m for Gomis but the player held out and then NUFC refused to go that high.

That doesn't even make sense.

I heard it. He said 2 English clubs (presumably not Newcastle) had written bids of €12m. Newcastle bid but wouldn't go as high as €12m so Lyon felt they couldn't accept it