sunderland

JH

BJhlpsfCQAIgrx9.jpg:large

II didn't realise they actually had a street party when they beat us! pic.twitter.com/cji4LphI6N

Hide photo  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

If this is true then dear god.

99p drinks! Pewa bargen that marra.

Guest elbee909

"But the phone call to Cavani’s agent ended when it was confirmed that the Uruguayan star already had more tempting offers from Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain."

Another one to cross off the list, along with Maradona, Pele etc.

Wee Phillie and Lap Dancing at Brogans as well.

Strippers fair enough, but how the f*** can you do lap dancing in a bar?

Imagine the standard :scared:

Driving through Newcastle on Saturday morning, passed 'The Lodge', and see that 'Wee Phillie' knacker does a show there?

I believe its the same bloke who DJ's in that bar that used to be 'Maceys' back in the day, too.

Mackems working in Newcastle.... standard.

:

I will never forgive Pardew for making me worry about, let alone pay attention to, a Sunderland-Stoke match.

:pardsgrin:

YOu will when he gets us in the champions league next season

Wee Phillie and Lap Dancing at Brogans as well.

Strippers fair enough, but how the f*** can you do lap dancing in a bar?

Imagine the standard :scared:

Driving through Newcastle on Saturday morning, passed 'The Lodge', and see that 'Wee Phillie' knacker does a show there?

I believe its the same bloke who DJ's in that bar that used to be 'Maceys' back in the day, too.

Mackems working in Newcastle.... standard.

has a night at the god awful Cosy Joe's in the Bigg Market too.  He seems like a bit of a knacker - https://twitter.com/@WeePhillie

Would love it if he got heckled to fuck one night.

I will never forgive Pardew for making me worry about, let alone pay attention to, a Sunderland-Stoke match.

Yep. Having to check on Sunderland vs Stoke man...

:pow:

Can't believe that one of their games is actually one of our most important games of the season

:anguish:

Half wish Stoke could just forfeit and give the mackems the points now. It's the hope that's hurting. Not a hope in hell of a Stoke win, things that good don't happen.