Newcastle vs Sunderland - Sunday 4th March 12:00pm

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wont be going for a ST in the Leesars end again

:lol:

always thought it was called the LEES's end when i was kid and my dad took me in it before they demolished it. thought it was quite cool to have my name in the ground.  my excuse was i was 10.

:lol: This was done just for Heza, and looks like its been appreciated!

My brother in law is a sad mackem bastard and is probably the only person that I could genuinely say that I hated, winning tomorrow will be so much better knowing that twat will be gutted.

:D

He's the best when you listen to epic games.

That 4-4 against Arsenal puts a lump in my throat when I listen to it :smitten:

Justin Lockwood isn't it? Really miss his commentary on the radio this season.

talking to a decent mackem now.  He reckons their back 4 will be Gardner - O'Shea - Turner - Richardson  :lol:

apparently Kilgallon is crocked.

The dead can talk, clever.

First derby in a while without Brucie in our corner, i'm nervous but i'm sure he'll be there in spirit willing us on.

What happened to the half time hero we used to do at half time? Should bring it back just for this match. :lol:

I feel quite relaxed at the minute. I'll be ill in the morning.

Aye same; much, much more relaxed compared to past meetings. Was a bag of nerves before the 5-1 game, would've snapped your hand off if you offered me 0-0 pre-match.

talking to a decent mackem now.  He reckons their back 4 will be Gardner - O'Shea - Turner - Richardson  :lol:

apparently Kilgallon is crocked.

The dead can talk, clever.

Surprisingly relaxed still. We've already beaten them this season, are 10 points ahead of them, we're at home and they're mackems.